Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII

I’ve been meaning to unload some stuff anyway. This is a good reason for me to get that going.

So it seems like they have a EU division now, so the prices include VAT and I’m guessing none of that pesky import business

1 Like

The preorder thing is kind of a bummer. The habit was such a perfect rollout (short teaser + tons of solid demos on the day of the announcement + available inventory from many vendors within a couple of days from the initial announcement).

Sweet. Pre-ordered :+1:

Well, I went for it… pre order no.54

There you go saved you xxxx amount of money. Exactly the same. All the tape emulation you need and a lot more.

1 Like

Yeah, but given the history of the MKI and the opportunists that took advantage, I think this is Joel’s way of trying to make sure that won’t happen again. I don’t think Chase Bliss wants to be associated with that kind of opportunistic behaviour, even indirectly.

3 Likes

How do you know what number you are? I ordered 25 min ago and I’m #1705. Did a thousand people already order one?

I’m 38, anyway.

Yeah, plenty of plugs for this… I can’t justify it. But if I was working / performing OTB it would be an insta-buy

Pre-ordered 10 min ago, #1916…so yes I think they’ve already sold 2,000.

Yeah, I’m totally OTB. Not by ideology or anything, I’ve really tried to go daw and failed every time.

So I’ve accepted my knobs and sliders brain. While it’s more expensive per purchase, it does mean I don’t have many kits around, which really helps my focus.

2 Likes

”For all your losing needs.” Love it! :rofl:

Almost feeling the need to lose 469€…

2 Likes

We must have ordered right before the storm hit

I know, right? I feel like a pilot with his eyes on the horizon.

“Not just yet, lads. Skies are still clear. But soon … soo - whoa. Hookay.”

1 Like

I’m with the ‘oh it’s stereo!’ folks, this has always been the thing that’s sucked the GAS out of me for their pedals.

3 Likes

Order #23 here

1 Like

#23 is the magic number.

1 Like

Just ordered (#2995)! Has anyone seen documentation on whether it handles line level signals?

Order 3106 lol !
Crazy.
Been trying to get the MK I so bad, glad they do it stereo this time around.

So glad it could be reverted to stereo MK I.

Instabuy fo shizzle.