Chase Bliss Blooper

WOW, that’ll be amazing!

Having so much fun with just a guitar through the blooper at the moment. To sit with the Blooper, Strymon iridium + Guitar and mess around for a few hours, then export the audio out would be perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, I just get lost looping sometimes. So it would be great to be able to export all of the loops and work with them further, and then be able to clear out the Blooper and start filling it up again.

3 Likes

Sessions too!

1 Like

this update looks incredible. can’t wait to check it out for myself.

i absolutely love their pedals. joel is a mad genius! i just wish they weren’t so expensive… i recently saw how much their generation loss collab is reselling for… WOW!

2 Likes

Stupid question, but using the stereo out of a Digitakt or Digitone into the Blooper - Just use a Y cable? All will be OK? (obviously I’ll loose any stereo effect)

Might have some phasing. Give it a go!

Forgot to mention I could only find one y cable in the house. Where do they go!?

Thinking about it, I’d probably only get Digitakt back in one channel…

Touching tweet from Chase Bliss, involving the star of the movie Memento, which I find rather fitting

1 Like

export individual layers …
modifier management system …
new modifiers …

apparently!

7 Likes

Currently live

1 Like

Fantastic update. Been here with my coffee all morning, just going through my old loops through new modifiers and exporting shit to the left and right. It’s impossible not to love Chase Bliss. Not that I’ve tried. But if I tried, I’d fail.

2 Likes

New stutter effects remind me a lot of Mood, where you just press go, pick up whatever’s playing and see what comes out of it.

1 Like

Love this channel. Like if Knobs got a bit higher than usual and found some plasticine

4 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

This one, and the Mood Video are just brilliant!

2 Likes

Blooper time.

6 Likes

GET IT! Post some clips!

1 Like

You know, I just might :blush:

2 Likes

Ok, so I made a little something @mr_bernard -

A brief little evening sketch. Just one layer recorded, then added some flutter and another layer with live tweaking of the filter and one of the new stutter effects. Finally, dip switches turned on for organic variation during playback, modulating both modifiers real time.

7 Likes