Cats

I’m also looking forward to the first digikatt pic.

3 Likes

Those dogs aren’t gonna chase the cats of the thread are they? :smile_cat:

lol <3

: )

Cats are the dangerous ones as they won’t be taught anything :heart_eyes_cat: The big grey one is Don in our setup… He’d scare any dog off : )

Hard work trying to learn the pooch how to be cool and not get a clout. Early days but We’re getting there. : P

1 Like

I had an interesting experience with my cats a few months ago. I got a copy of http://www.musicforcats.com/ and played it for my cats, one by one (3).

They ALL really enjoyed the music, despite my colossal skepticism about the whole idea. It was such an amazing experience I’ll never forget. I watched in awe as my cats looked towards the speakers, then began purring up a storm while looking confused/happy. Seeing a cat appreciate art made specifically for their species was such a strong feeling of connection for me, I’ve never felt anything like it.

Not trying to sell you on the album, but it was the first time I’ve ever bonded with any of my cat friends over art.

4 Likes

Got my Digitakt yesterday. Or should I say, I got her a Digitakt. Digikat?

24 Likes

She’s trying to enter record mode but you don’t have it turned on… Fire it up and let her at it!
:smiley_cat:

3 Likes

24 Likes

@Buzzers

Damn good looking creature, that!

1 Like

Well, here’s my little dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Awesome. So cool. I’ve heard about this album and the good reactions. I’ll have to check it out with my buddy too.

My Salidou

10 Likes

+1 on Music For Cats, thanks @42 for the info!
Our cat, Kicia, was very impressed, she is an indoors cat and I leave the iPad on shuffle for her, lovely to see her reactions to the sounds…
The dogs were pretty chilled out too when it was on!

6 Likes

My girls… :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

RUN THEY HAVE FOOLED YOU THEY ARE JAGUARS OR SOMETHING RUN

(they are gorgeous!)

8 Likes

TY! :smile:

I’m in love!

1 Like

my pride

4 Likes

bengals?
beautiful!

1 Like

Yes, Bengals! Two sisters. A Snow (looks just like mom) and a Brown Spotted (looks like dad).