Cats

I bet everyone heard about “Cats on synthesizers in space”…
If not, click on the picture…

26 Likes

I can only endorse to get one (better two) :wink:

they are mobile, run on re-loadable batteries (up to 17.5 years now), self-refueling, almost self-cleaning, cover quite a sonic territory of sounds - some melodic - some more of a FX type (particularly when pissed off), but always cutting through any mix, and if we are very lucky, the little rascals catch a mouse or two, bring them inside, and let them loose for everybody having fun too.

3 Likes

great trig randomizer!

5 Likes

the run very warm… cats like warm things

Surely a prize for a picture of a Kitty sitting on one of these?

4 Likes

Things must be slow around here… This thread made the “hot topics” headlines in the Elektron newsletter.

8 Likes

My cats are obsessed with gear. They sit on it or near it at every opportunity. Weird that loud noises usually startle them, unless they are loud electronic noises :smile_cat:

17 Likes

What is that thing between A4 and Deepmind?

Avalon Bassline

3 Likes

Avalon Bassline

It’s the shit

2 Likes

It’s the cat piss😉

2 Likes

Yeah why is it that you can play the loudest experimental beats and what not, and the cats are just passed out, then someone drops something or opens a door and they get startled? Ha

2 Likes

Meet Pollux! The heating is a sweet spot for cats in winter.

19 Likes

That is a seriously beautiful cat!

Beauty of a cat.
You got it in black to match the elektron gear - admit it!

2 Likes

minikeys - stupid humans!
I want full size!

1 Like

Here’s my pair. They love the choons and will happily sleep all day in the studio, tho I don’t let em on the hardware : )

Luckily neither of em malt much either. The ginger one was a malnutritioned stray and Is like a little chav, he’s always up to something and brings you toys to throw, like a dog might… the others a pedigree and less keen to get involved, super cool and they have connected deeply so now are inseparable.

Love em to bits. Tho I’d love a dog now too. Expensive looking after animals tho : P

15 Likes

damn, that small thing is just too cute!

2 Likes

My new Synthesis Tech E350 Morphing Terrarium arrived this morning while I was at work

He doesn’t know what’s inside but he likes it anyway

20 Likes

The ginger beast quite alarmed by all the ruckus…

14 Likes