Cats

New kittens changing kits!
(Apparently abandoned, found in the street by my neighbor yesterday, I hope we’ll keep them!)

26 Likes

My friend is taking care of this qt

10 Likes

Free cats \o/

3 Likes

A couple new pics…

Oh boy, they knew something was up. They went into panic mode, but eventually settled down.

I work from home, so someone usually hangs out with me.

17 Likes

Salidou

8 Likes

@sezare56

Our cat this morning while I was playing your 3 - Chain Gang - One year Lab track.

He seemed to particularly like one sound. My wife took several photos, each time the sound appeared again in your track. In this one he looks especially dreamy and amazed^^

7 Likes

Try these sounds :

1 Like

couldn’t resist

10 Likes

Fritsie (+neutron + lyra 8 + keystep)

10 Likes

Employing the ‘four paw’ modulation technique

11 Likes

All those Evolvers, I’m well jealous!

1 Like

Years of semi-obsessive hoard…sorry, collecting.

MEK I got for a steal on eBay as the guy point blank refused to ship to I drove up to the North East here in the UK to collect it. It was an early encoder model with the inevitable issues. Thankfully a couple of years before I’d got hold of the pot upgrade kit from Thomann and it was sat on a shelf waiting to be installed. Quick job as soon as I got home and upgraded the OS at the same time. I picked the PEK up a few years later for not at lot. That was practically new (I was picking bits of protective plastic of if for weeks!). Last year I damaged one of the pots on the PEK so rather than break out the iron I took the board out and sent it to DSI to repair. At the same time I got the knob upgrade kit for the MEK.

2 Likes

Ahh love my MEK with upgraded encoder boards and Prophet 6 knobs. i prefer encioder to having all the pots in catch up mode. Great machines, such depth and playbility. I need to catch my black cat on mine :blush:

1 Like

13 Likes

14 Likes
  • Lazy cats! Go to work!
  • We don’t work and eat for free. :kissing_cat:

Coet & Digo

Salidou is not the father. My neighbour found the kittens and called me because one looked like mine. We were looking for a cat! We kept both.

18 Likes

I love this community. I come to learn about music tech, working DAWless and Elektron and why not also mix it up with cats too. :slight_smile: I live with 3 fierce felines and 2 big dogs. Here’s Boomer (white odd eyed dude), Miss Checkers (tuxedo kitty) and Samurai (black Japanese Bobtail)…

15 Likes

Got a black one too!Our Baghee (Bagheera) has grown!!

12 Likes

Chilling with a bit of Match Of The Day 2… not sure what she’s spotted on the back stick tho?

Who needs VAR…

8 Likes

34 Likes