Case/Bag for Elektron Boxes

I seem to recall an old thread that had a pretty extensive list of bags and cases for Elektron boxes, but after quite a bit of searching I can’t seem to find it. So I’m making a new one. Feel free to merge this with something else if I’m being redundant. If not, maybe this thread could serve as a place where people post what they use for a gigbag or hard case.

I’ve found one that works really well with my OT, and also has enough room for my ATH-M50X headphones, power supply, a handheld recorder, and a bunch of cables and other whatnots. It’s very well made and seems like it will hold up for years to come. The best part is it’s on sale right now for a great price!

http://www.carryaccess.com/gallery8.htm

The PFX3 is the one I’ve got, and I’m really happy with it so far. Keep in mind that you’ll want to either pick up the protective lid from Elektron, or make something yourself that serves a similar function, like I did. If you want to go the DIY lid route and are looking for ideas, I made a thread explaining and showing how I did it, which you can see here.

The Elektron carrying bag seems really nice, but I don’t think there’s enough room in it for my headphones and other things, so this option works best for me. What do you use to take your machines out and about?