Can you imagine if I buy a used Monomachine and elektron put them to sell again for a normal price?

I’ve used them back in the day. Why my left hand moves from the keys to the buttons, it wants to stay one the same plane. It like if they stuck a joystick on C4 of a grand piano in the way of getting to the keys below that.
Its a me thing, but again, it made me wanna just snap it off. Would rather have had it in this area:

asasa

I never rapidly moved from buttons to keys. it was mainly “use the keys to play stuff, then sequence it by playing them.” after that they were largely ignored, while I grabbed the nearby joystick to tweak parameters I had configured.

Oh yeah! It makes sense now!

Sorry you missed out.

There are still deals to be had, but you really have to actively search for them.
I was an hour late to this quite amazing deal sadly.

Hopefully not purchased by a scalper/flipper hate that bunch SOOOO bad

2 Likes

Wait how do you find?? I always search for monomachines on eBay I never get anything

Please help me find one hahaha

This one on ebay is going for 3500US :stuck_out_tongue:
(Sadly id rather the alesis under it, which is probably twice the cost of the mm)

1 Like

:yawning_face:

heh I wish I could have grabbed that one for myself, cheaper gear in this market is hard to come by but one of my secrets is that…

I have a very very long list of gear that I want and am willing to wait a few years sometimes to get one

Eventually cheaper stuff crosses me, but I spend way more time than I should, and I gamble a lot a long the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

so expensive omg crazy