Call a Wahmbulance

So much griping since release. Can we just enjoy the new product? It’s not like that TE plastic bag release. ST is pretty sweet. Not perfect but what is?

13 Likes

dibs opening the next syntakt thread

12 Likes

I will then open a thread about how many Syntakt threads there are.

9 Likes

is this for bug reports?

3 Likes

This thread is where people can let people know they are about to enter the thread where people are waiting for their syntakts

5 Likes

Lets get to 4k Syntakt threads.

14 Likes

I guess I have only contributed to the downfall of the forum. I have become that which I was battling. I am with the shame.

3 Likes

If Elektron was a barber and ST was a hairstyle:

8 Likes

Can we just don’t enjoy the new product ? Doesn’t seem allowed… :innocent:

1 Like

I think there’s plenty of room on this forum for both negative and positive responses to the ST. We won’t all like the same thing and it’s fine to talk about it. I’m still very mixed on it myself and enjoy reading the bickering, honestly. If you don’t then I’m sure there’s threads full of excited pre-order hype or whatever?

4 Likes

I’ll tell you if I enjoy it once I’ve used one for a bit.

Don’t worry, if it’s shit, I’ll let you all know.

7 Likes

Sure, can’t wait ! :rofl:

1 Like

What if we already posted in that thread? Do we need a different thread for that?

1 Like

I haven’t seen much griping - I’ve seen people discussing its pros and cons. The consensus I see is that it’s a great device, and people are excited by it - some folk wish it were different, some see room for improvement.

This is a thread griping about people griping its pretty meta, and I’m here for it.

1 Like

watched andrew huang’s vid but looked so cool, and sounded great. Am people angry?

Stop being so negative!

1 Like

:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

This is all subjective of course, but I do think there is a certain level of griping and bickering going on. I mean the whole “Has Elektron lost it’s focus?” thread as soon as the release came out was so over the top IMO. Just overwhelmed with the posts asking for new features already. Did anyone really expect a synth that would please everyone’s needs all at once?

I am aware of the meta nature, but felt it would just get bogged down in the main threads.

4 Likes

You can’t police peoples opnions man. This is a forum, it’s practically made for griping.

3 Likes

First time? Should have seen this place when they announced the Digitakt.

2 Likes