Bye-bye

All the best man!

4 Likes

big thank you from Argentina! :white_heart:

1 Like

Designing your dream synth, that’s a ‘momma I made it!’-moment right there :slight_smile:

Hope you continue to put out music!

Good luck and best wishes! Looking forward to see what you are working on.

God bless you! I’m surprised to hear that you’re leaving! Thank you for your great contributions to Elektron!

Take care of yourself, Ess.

It is good to move on from time to time. Good luck @Ess!

@Ess how can we stay in touch with you regarding your new instrument? Will it be hardware?

1 Like

@Ess Good luck with future endeavors, I love my Digitone!

Best of luck @Ess.

Just know that when my wife’s pissed off with all the FM Synths littered about the house I’m sending her your way.

I’m not normally one for trade show videos but there was one you did, I think with cuckoo, about the Digitone that was about 30 minutes long and it had me completely sold. Not just on the Digitone, but on FM Synthesis itself, which was no small feat, given the complete lack of anyone, myself included, asking for an FM synth at the time.

Whatever you make next, keep it cheap, I’ve got kids to feed.

9 Likes

All the best @Ess - thank you for your contributions both here and to the products we love :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing what you create next!

Mind linking me to this? Sounds awesome

What’s the name of your new company, @Ess ? Esselektron? :slight_smile:

Have fun and wish you all the best.

Think it was this one

4 Likes

Congrats !

All the best.

:space_invader:
:checkered_flag:

15 Likes

Lurker here, just wanted to say thank you for all that you’ve done: I love my Digitone and my Cycles, and I’ve enjoyed reading and watching you discuss the design process behind them! Best of luck on your next adventure!

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Best of luck and thank you! My Digitone is even more precious to me now.

2 Likes

Cheers! Thanks for being a part of the community, as well as everything else.