Bye-bye

Oh man. From my time being fully immersed in Elektron, you and Cenk were the face and soul of the company for me. I wish you luck in all future endeavors, and can’t wait to see your future contributions to electronic music both as an engineer and an artist.

8 Likes

Good luck and thank you.

Thanks for the Digitone, Ess :slight_smile:. Best of luck in the future!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Sad to hear this - it felt good knowing that you were part of the team steering the future for these beloved devices. Congratulations and I can’t wait to follow you in your next adventure.

Please make sure they send someone competent to pop in with us ‘Nauts from time to time.

Finally, I hope you find time to do another album soon!

PS-is there any other social media to follow you at?

Thank you for your efforts and godspeed.

Ah crazy, well dude you’re going to continue to do well of course. I love my Digitone so much, feels good to know that the designer was so passionate, I will never sell it! Thank you for your hard work!!!

2 Likes

If it’s because of people always stealing your sack lunch from the refrigerator at the office, we can fix this!

Seriously though, thanks for shaping our world with your input and output! I’m sure whatever you’re leaving for is worth it! It’s easy to get comfortable and not grow! Best of luck on your future endeavors <3

3 Likes

Lycka till! :blush:

(Blame Google, not me, if I just said something naughty. Sounds naughty…)

4 Likes

All the best @Ess. The Digitone is a genuine future classic, can’t wait to see what you do next. :heart:

1 Like

good luck! can’t wait to see what you have in store for the synth world! you’ve made some incredible efforts so far, and we thank you for them.

All the best and thank you for everything! The Digitone is AMAZING (was just doing some music-making with it before I saw this).

Looking forward to seeing what you do next and do enjoy your move to Berlin. Very exciting, I’m sure.

2 Likes

There’s nothing like it, is there? Such an amazing, versatile machine.

2 Likes

Best of luck @Ess. I’ve always thought that you are a cool guy. Looking forward to see your new instruments! :slight_smile:

Lykke til!

Yag doo store inta svenska!! See?

@Ess Good luck with your new venture, excited to hear more of this new instrument of yours! All the best!

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Best wishes to you Ess - your presence both here on the forum and via YouTube certainly encouraged me to dive headfirst into the Elektron world.

Looking forward to supporting you in any and all future endeavors!

Best of luck with your new projects @Ess. Your work for Elektron has been invaluable, innovative, and very forward-thinking, and the Digitone in particular will go down in synth history as a modern classic, I’m sure of it :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Good luck man :+1: