Black Friday 2017 Deals

Man Shrugging

Kicking myself for finally pulling the trigger on 9 not too long before 10 was announced instead of waiting for black friday. Upgrade would have been a no brainer, instead I’m prob gonna sit this one out.

1 Like

Live 9 is great and super stable. I’d wait a while to grab 10 anyway, just to miss the first bugfix rounds…

My fave iOS synth, Virsyn Tera, just got a 50% BF discount. What is even more awesome though is that it just became a AU plugin on iOS as well! Now would be the time to check this one out if you’ve been thinking about it.

Absolutely love Tera, and now with multiple instances possible it just became a great workhorse synth!

Ana 2 released yesterday with 30% off

Sounds excellent

Thanks!

Looks like FabFilter are going to take 25% off from tomorrow until Sunday. Been after Pro-Q for a while.

Live 10 is not any less stable than version 9.

2 Likes

Yeah, can confirm that the Live 10 beta is v stable so far.

Do any of you have experience with Izotope Ozone / Neutron Elements? Trying to figure out if its worth dropping £30 on them while they are so cheap - I already use Trackspacer and Satin so not sure if they would provide anything extra I don’t have already.

It’s $30 so actually £21 for elements

I think I’m going to grab neutron elements

Wascal: I’ve never used Neutron but I have Ozone 7 advanced and I pretty much never use it, only thing I ever use of the bunch is the Imager. If you need a mastering limiter there are better things out there imo. Newfangled Audio Elevate is my current favorite.

1 Like

I listened to the neutron at a friends house, i feel that it makes the sound dull, Pro Q sounds a lot better in my ears. I wonder why there is so much hype about Ozone?

Soundtoys, 50% off. I’m jumping in right now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

30% off most stuff at UVI. https://www.uvi.net/store

Are the Sonarworks deals out yet?
Didn’t get any email for now.

1 Like

I wonder the same.

Sternenlicht: Izotope always advertise like crazy so I’d guess it down to good marketing.

nzk303: According to SOS there is a sale from tomorrow;

SonarWorks
40% OFF Reference 4 Studio and Reference 4 Headphones
Nov 24 to Nov 27

@nzk303 @Sternenlicht

1 Like

Ah yes, thanks @William_WiLD @shroom!

1 Like

but only on bundles … no single plug ins