Black Friday 2017 Deals

Think it’s 10% off EVERYTHING they have going.

1 Like

[software]

Big sale going on in the Propellerhead shop, includes discount on Reason 10

5 Likes

Sound on Sound magazine have compiled a big list of deals.

https://www.soundonsound.com/news/black-friday-deals

There are a few that haven’t been mentioned here yet.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to upgrade to v10, but $30 off (20%) might make me bite. Going to see if I can demo it next day or so for the new synths.

2 Likes

YES! I’ve been eyeing their 101 emulation waiting for it to go on sale, and it looks like it finally has!

BTW: in USD it comes to $36(for the others in America)

1 Like

Maybe everyone can include in his post [hardware] or [software] at the beginning of each post so with the functionality search in this post by entering [hardware] maybe it should filter every post within the term inside… otherwise I think I will be complicated to do it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like it’s working i modify mine with [software]
and get :
working

5 Likes

I got a blue screen after installing the “system wide driver” of Sonarworks EQ on windows 7, 64 bit. I did remove the driver after the first blue screen, would be a nice feature, but i don’t like to risk a reinstall. (I made a system image before installing, just for the sake of it.)

1 Like

I’m using the same Windows and System Wide works fine here.

1 Like

Can’t tell I’m on Mac here :stuck_out_tongue:

Ableton ist giving a 50€ Discount for preordering Live 10

Really? Yay, I was waiting for Ableton to do a BF thing - checking Canadian sale now.

I just see the regular 20% off Live 10 since they announced it.

1 Like

I was just checking that too. Good to know I have not yet missed out on something.

Ok, i am already a Live User so maybe this is an offer only for those?

So am I, maybe the email will get here soon, or it could be a special break for you EU guys that have to pay so much more + VAT?

Well I cracked and got massive, the reason 10 upgrade and ez drummer and some packs for that.
I blame all of you on here!

4 Likes

Half price on all Auria Pro add ons from tomorrow

1 Like

The Dreadbox Hades module (not kit, not stand-alone, as far as I can tell) will have some kind of deal available:

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

I had to zoom in to see that lil dude, and it’s one of these:

¯_(ツ)_/¯

or maybe even

¯(°_o)/¯