they have a few interesting things

rytm for near 500
both the 606 and cr78
plastic covers for rytm/analog4 mk1.
future retro orb sequencer half price.

this is very tempting

Rytm out of stock

40% OFF at F9 audio

https://www.f9-audio.com/collections/f9-red-friday-sale-save-40?utm_content=buffer8763d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I have their LA trax sample library very inspirational

Any recommendations for places that might offee good pioneer ddj deals in the EU? The kid wants to be a dj… :wink:

and elektron just rises the price for analog heat to 800€ :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

And in the WINTER! When you could really use the heat!

1 Like

Was about to spring for a TT-303 at that price, but the price has just jumped back up to £340.10 less the 10%.
Oh well.
The TT-606 and TT-78 are the same now.

1 Like

looks like they noticed a few things that were too cheap.
a few good discounts there though , for a few obscure things.

I have to thank you for this one!! I was lurking one and it was. The perfect offer for me. It seems they got back to regular price just after my purchase…

3 Likes

Nice! Glad someone managed to snap one up.

1 Like

Nice one! You must have ordered 10 minutes before me.
They’re a pretty small shop so it might have ruined them if we had all taken advantage!

I’m kind of glad they stopped my impulse buy though. I just bought an Mfb Dominion Club from them last week which is more than capable of filling any Acid shaped hole I find in my life.
I was just getting greedy…

2 Likes

Gettting back to just the DEALS.

Arturia is selling their V Collection download – that’s their keyboard collection for half price.

Through reverb, or i notice Sweetwater has the same.

FREE! How can you beat FREE?
And good stuff for free, you really can’t beat.
How about a (virtual) plate reverb?

SoundToys makes good stuff.

4 Likes

For November if you buy EZDrummer2 (from Toontrack) and get an EZX Expansion Pack Free.

PLUS for this month Toontrack is offering all the EZDrummer expansion packs at 40% off.

These would be fun to sample into the Digitakt or RYTM, or for ideas for drum patterns.

Give 'em a listen here:

Softube is running sales on a variety of their virtual (VST) modular gear:

Softube

For instance their Basic Virtual “Eurorack” Modulars are $69 normally $89

3 Likes

Of course if you’re interested in virtual “Eurorack” stuff there is also VCV open source stuff – FOR FREE! same as always.

VCV Rack

2 Likes

Realitone is running November Specials but i think this is pretty much their all the time discounts re-labelled.

Realitone

That said i like their Fingerpick software. They make a lot of sampled composition tools.

For those of us who mostly wing it making synth sounds, syntorial will be reduced next weekend…

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up! Been interested to check out softube modular for a while now, this certainly sweetens the deal. I must say the 19$ a month deal sounds good too, will be checking out just how far one can take a modular + heartbeat rig…