Black Friday 2016

This is the link for the Strymon Big Sky as requested: https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/reverb-delay/strymon-big-sky-multi-reverb?gclid=COyjm-inxtACFY9uGwodhYYLgA

5 Likes

Thank you dear !

Thanks for that, couldn’t resist at that price!

big shame not available in Italy…

should i grab a machine drum at jrrshop? its 599… is it a good deal? in case i don’t like it can i resale it easy?

2 Likes

Eh why not? Even if it doesn’t have sampling you can shape those drums and layer them in battery or ableton. Mmm I need some battery

@J0n35y - do you have maschine, komplete and reaktor working in push2? is that what you mean?
how did you manage this?

Interesting that $400 is a good price in the US for a Blofeld. That would be the best part of ÂŁ350 at the current exchange rate, yet the Blofeld is routinely ÂŁ300 or just under here in the UK.

Battery is half price this week at NI

holy crap

Just grabbed those

1 Like

Don’t bother. They had 4 in stock and they were already allocated when I called yesterday. They should remove from site really

I had 2 plugs already and they wanted $299 to complete the Anthology. So I bought Quadravox for $49 and then completed the bundle for $199. Bonus!!

2 Likes

Which one: Altispace or AUFX: Space for Ipad?

Allen and Heath 16 channel usb recorder/audio interface $450 from $1200 at Sweetwater in U.S.

1 Like

grabbed a mam 33 retro off thomman , ussually around 110 euro , down a little bit.
i cant resist cheap , small bass boxes.

i ordered a roland demora but its showing as out of stock , i suspect i wont get one.

been browsing reaktor 6 forums , tempting to grab it.

40% on all Glitchmachines products,

great VST effects for sound mangling, even the freebies are good :smiley:

http://glitchmachines.com/

Perfect Circuit Audio has various Elektron stuff on sale. OT, Rytm, A4 are discounted ~12%-14%.

Pro Audio Star has a similar deal and has some open box items at bigger discounts.

The Rytm keeps calling my name. I must resist.

4 Likes

I finally dove into Ableton and Push 2. Do you even know what it’s like to gas for stuff you already own? It’s a weird, awesome thing!

3 Likes

That’s actually a great deal, DIVA is simply the best sounding plug-in I have ever used.

1 Like