Bitwig and OverBridge

I’m experiencing the same thing. Main output is coming through on the Instrument Track just fine. I’ve added Missing Chains for each track on the plugin, then routed each chain to separate Audio Tracks. Audio is not showing up on the meters, however I’m able to record audio on the separate tracks, but I’m only able to monitor via the Instrument track which isn’t ideal… :thinking:

1 Like

Ah, that’s a sigh of relief that someone is experiencing the same behavior as me.

1 Like

Ya, I’m stumped… I’m hoping it’s just a routing mistake or a setting I haven’t heard of.
I see audio coming into the plugin chains. Those meters work and can be solo’d etc. And recording audio seems to work, but I feel like we’re supposed to be able to monitor each audio track, not just the Mains on the Instrument Track.

Exactly, I’m able to do all of that accept route them to other tracks. The only thing that works is routing them to an audio receiver.

Came here to confirm… the only way to get the meters up and running for monitoring and all that is to use the Audio Receiver device on each track. No idea why. OS X here as well, latest Overbridge beta, latest Bitwig.

5 Likes