Belektronauts?

Yes.

And there goes the nuance.

6 Likes

or they can Buck right off to their own Buckin Borum. we Ban all B threads entirely and treat it political discussion: instant flag. instant closed thread.

1 Like

Wanna talk about french fries instead?
(Dare I say … Brench Bryes?)

1 Like

5000 :v:t6:

I much prefer when each real synth has its own thread.
We’re crawling under Bannoucements and it’s cluttering this forum with Bhreads on Bapoware.
So let’s just stick to one thead for the Bannoucements, and I think we’ll be all good.
Best balance.

4 Likes

Okay, thanks. That means I’ll see my way out. Probably won’t end well. Haha!

:eyes:

TD-3 sucks.

Thought I’d finally have that true 303 hardware experience but it fell short, it was a big stupid plastic box of bland.

What’s with the posts that play with the frontier between acceptable or not?
Please, let’s stay polite and positive, or we’ll sink this place.

10 Likes

Lol sorry I should’ve exercised more self control, I censored myself with an edit

I wouldn’t say no if someone tried to give me their barp2600

And honestly I was just testing the theory that there are undercover behringer employees flagging mercilessly

I just find this type of discussion hilarious and entertaining

Buck Russell.

4 Likes

What I’d really.like is for Behringer to make a unique drum machine. As unique a drum machine as the Neutron is a unique monosynth. Something with balls!

4 Likes

I agree it seems like it should be an absurd theory, but they definitely have form for being active/monitoring other forums, which is pretty sinister.

How much can a Koala behr?

1 Like

This is such a strange point that gets made frequently.
I never consider what anyone will think of my gear or if Joe care’s.
I buy it for me to use and play, it matters to me.

If I was playing for “Joe” and he doesn’t know, I’m just gonna put on someone elses YouTube mix and go smoke out back

3 Likes

I think you have a Candy crush.

2 Likes

Candy Crush saga :laughing:

2 Likes

found this on Facebook

8 Likes