Belektronauts?

I’ve come to a similar conclusion over the past months myself. Not only am I taking more time to consider what I’ve written before posting, but I’m also going back and deleting old posts that either didn’t add value in the first place, or were time sensitive and no longer add value. Would be nice if there was a way to delete more than ~10 posts per 24 hours, though.

6 Likes

Of all the Boringer threads, this is one of the boringerest. :wink:

4 Likes

Well said G!

Loving that Electro too :wink:

I just flagged the separate Behringer products threads to be moved into the Behringer gear thread, then I only have to mute 1 thread instead of loads of them.

3 Likes

The real question is: when will they clone the Syntakt?

4 Likes

That’s very good.
But please provide the link next time, B treads are also mute here, and not that easy to find.

And you say that you don’t like B, but I see that you felt the need to create yet another B thread :rofl:

Edit: found it!

Please people, use the following thread to put all Behringer announcements. We don’t need one thread for every hypothetical B product, so I’d say as long as the product is not for sale, get your posts here:

7 Likes

Well about 5 new B posts appeared recently, apologies for not providing link.

1 Like

@darenager I think you’d really love Behringer gear if you tried these baby’s I just bought, £75 each mate you can’t grumble :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The idea of astroturfing isn’t outside of the realm, I think it was happening a bit in some other forum type areas around the web a while back. I don’t think it is really happening here though as it is mostly regulars making these threads. I do agree if feels a little noisy when a company is “releasing” so many products. In a way it is a good move as advertisement, they are basically constantly in your face with some new thing that isn’t actually out yet and then maybe you look at what you can currently buy from them.

1 Like

Surprised this wasnt flagged :rofl:

I was just joking. I can’t bear(inger) neither.

Would you mind pasting the links in the first post of the discussion, please?

1 Like

Errr it just has been, that’s 4 tonight I think, oh well there’s snowflakes everywhere these days. Is this KVR in disguise? I wonder :rofl:

1 Like

Most likely Rob, I don’t hate all their gear and never said I have (fake news :joy: ) I even sometimes say when I think they did something good. I just dislike the company and its practices, if they were not morally and ethically devoid, I would have no reason not to buy some of their stuff. It is actually difficult to resist some of their gear, but I will always.

There is sometimes a strange and erroneous conclusion drawn by some Behringer fans that people who don’t like Behringer are against cheap gear or clones, obviously not most of the regulars here but the occasional random knobhead.

7 Likes

Well I absolutely agree with you there about ethics but… I want to make music and if something sounds good I just buy it mate, the average Joe on the stret doesn’t give a shit about how you made the music (or what you made it with) as long as it sounds good but I definitely get where you’re coming from here. Respect mate :+1:

3 Likes

no

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Also I made it clear lots of times to people who do choose to buy B gear I don’t expect them to share my views at all, it is just my choice.

I think everyone should be able to buy and say what they want as long as it is reasonable, as I know you do and most of the other regulars here do. We can have a laugh and joke about with eachother, which is what makes this forum awesome IMHO. Operation snowflake will not prevail, besides they will all probably be gone soon enough anyway.

1 Like

I much prefer each when synth has its own thread

Flagging’s a separate issue

3 Likes

This.

2 Likes

because nobody gets more butt-hurt about you criticizing their gear than Behringer fanboys. it’s kind of fascinating, actually.

or it’s B bots. as you said, I wouldn’t put it past them.

2 Likes