Behringer Brains Eurorack module

Based on previous Behringer products, expect a release somewhere between now and 2 years.

3 Likes

After the release of the Swing it’s obvious that Brains is gonna be the keystep/beatstep pro clone. The hart/brain of the studioThose ledlit round large buttons on the teaser are the build in desk knobs on uli’s desk. They contoll the production line. Left copy, right paste. They even used a mirror as a clue in the teaser. Everything you see is mirrored as a subliminal message you get the blurry version of the original.

2 Likes

What’s this? It looks fab I want :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Maybe they just hired engineers.

They hired the guy behind the Zaquencer (BCR2000 alternative firmware) to make a hardware sequencer/controller, with built-in Zaquencer. It has been announced in january but we don’t know the release date yet.

3 Likes

Previously on Elektronauts:

4 Likes

It’s obviously a robot significant other for us lonely synthesists.

Brains : “time to make some music instead of trolling the forums all day”

5 Likes

lol - I was gonna say that :))

Barameter Locks

3 Likes

Bolyend Bracker? :rofl:

2 Likes

How about a Birklon Bequencer? I wouldn’t mind one of those…

Added bonus: even if they release it at the pace of the RD9, you’d still get it before the Cirklon you pre-ordered.

5 Likes

I’m pre-ordering the Bakai Borce.

Butable Binstruments is too close to how most of their machines will end up in years to come.

4 Likes

Maybe my brain is broken by being from California, but I can’t help but read this thread as not so much Behringer stealing ideas and cloning things, but as Behringer being a company ran by a bunch of Bloods

2 Likes

Buchla Beasel?

2 Likes

Whatever it is, it’ll be cheaply built with no soul. No soul and nothing original in it at all.

• Content some people found offensive removed -

I do wonder how the Behringer management sleep, ripping off ideas instead of coming up with something original.

8 Likes

Brains is our new DAW and gift to society. It’s fully open source and free available as a empty file to start from scratch. Because of this it’s fully customizable so plenty of coding to do for the community we love. The zip file contains al branding and logo’s of our beloved company so when the daw is build you can spice it up with a professional logo.

5 Likes

The Behringer Bro Workstation… BBW

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like