Behringer Brains Eurorack module

It will be a copy of the Braids module. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bachine Brum

2 Likes

Mutable Instruments Plaits based machine

1 Like

I think it looks like a digital mixer/audio interface because of those LED meters. Maybe the channelstrips will have little customizable lcds to show whats on the channel. Oscilloscopes would be a nice touch, too.

#brutaltruth #icecoldburn :joy:

2 Likes

I guess I must be a sucker because that video with flashing colours and icons has caught my attention! I’m still on my lifelong quest to find a groovebox I can gel with, perhaps this will be the one, if in fact it is a groovebox. I have never owned any Behringer gear although I’m more than aware of all the complaints about build quality and ripping off other companies. Perhaps if this is half-decent quality and an original product it might be worth exploring. Only one day to wait and find out.

Behringer Push Controller for Behringer DAW Studio

2 Likes

Synths and modules are fine, quality is no different than any other brand.

2 Likes

On gearspace some are suggesting this could be the bcr2000 remake with zaquencer which kinda makes sense

That would be great… why such a teaser while they already revealed much of the product before ?

1 Like

Idunno this MI Plaits comparison was pretty convincing for me (from ToyBox on Gearspace). Some MI clone or Microfreak clone, probably.

7 Likes

Or a Keystep Bro? But the pic above seems indeed to suggest a Plaits clone.

May 2021: Make Noise retires the Brains module.
June 2021: Behringer - introducing Brains.

This :arrow_up:

Or this?
Behringer Bush Bontroller Bor Behringer BAW Btudio

15 Likes

Yes, and not only for images, the countdown voice is similar to the vowel and speech synthesis from Plaits. And the lead line, I maybe it would be the waveshaping oscillator. The drums are similar too.

1 Like

If that’s the case and if it adds something to the Microfreak concept, I might be tempted

1 Like

that’s fairly convincing

Any news on this thing??

Based on previous Behringer products, expect a release somewhere between now and 2 years.

3 Likes

After the release of the Swing it’s obvious that Brains is gonna be the keystep/beatstep pro clone. The hart/brain of the studioThose ledlit round large buttons on the teaser are the build in desk knobs on uli’s desk. They contoll the production line. Left copy, right paste. They even used a mirror as a clue in the teaser. Everything you see is mirrored as a subliminal message you get the blurry version of the original.

2 Likes