Bastl Softpop 2

They told me not to talk about it but it’s being announced today.

6 Likes

I loved the original Softpop. Was gnarly and unpredictable. But if you ran it through some reverb and/or delay the results were so good.

1 Like

It looks like Loopop will have an overview/review out in a bit (premieres in 30 mins or so):

8 Likes

I hated the tiny fiddly cables from the first one. But the sound was lovely. Won’t get this one though because i already swore to not buy any new gear in 2022. :slight_smile:
I’m wondering if Loopop keeps all the stuff he reviews. He must have a huge garage full of stuff as he’s reviewing literally everything.

4 Likes

https://noise.kitchen/bastl-instruments/softpop-sp2.html Buy it here for 480 euro

1 Like

Its a bold move to give a random Emailer product details in hopes they won’t spill the beans.

Looks like they made a good call

3 Likes

You’re about 100euro off unfortunately.

1 Like

Its showing 480 in the cart?

1 Like

Strange. Maybe it’s not calculating tax for Americans?

1 Like

Not for me. It says 580 up top but 480 on the product.

1 Like

(609 for me assuming because it locates me in Hungary)

Bizarre

1 Like

Bastl said 580euro in the YT comments. That’s what I was originally going off of.

2 Likes

Well if anyone wants me to buy if for them and ship it let me know lol really weird

3 Likes

And free shipping?? Bro get me two

1 Like

Its weird the US is cheaper than retail, but Hungary is more pricey

Looks pretty fun… almost reminds me of the leploop

1 Like

The focus on scales may make this good for live improvisation

Good thing they printed the “manual” on the outside of the box !

A bit like reading the old cereal boxes. No menus, you button dive instead. I expect i’d learn and get used to it pretty quickly though.

I like it !

1 Like

Mutes thread… NGNY

2 Likes