Bandcamp Fridays

Nice one!
I try to save buying stuff until BF just to maximise for the artists I love so that’s great news! (Some I can’t wait :joy:)
I figure the years of normal purchasing from BC means I’ve still supported BC anyways…

1 Like

Today, it’s Bandcamp Friday again (well, in a few minutes).

Here are some suggestions…

Some :ukraine: colors:

Discovering Elin Piel’s work

(Elin demoed the Syntakt for Elektron)

Music from some fellow Nauts

@korpinen

@substan

@DaveMech

@kristof

@ML

@George_Michael

@ylva

@Eaves

And some experimental stuff from Nay.7 & I

Some personal favorites

14 Likes

Cheers for the mention, @LyingDalai! :heart: All proceeds from my album also going to aid in Ukraine via UNICEF.

1 Like

Hey there everyone,

I’ve only got 2 copies of the superb first album by Jerome Mardaga entitled Duna.

It’s the start of his dark ambient ventures. A wonderful gentleman and a superb musician.

Complete with some Japanese sweets and a toy the cassettes are shipping like this;

I have also made my own album called 100 by :100: available for £1. It’s a bunch of tracks I made solely on the Elektron Analog RYTM with only a mild use of samples.

Please support!

2 Likes

Shameless plug, you can buy my EP Attic, on Ohm Resistance

2 Likes

I started buying all my favorite DnB music on Bandcamp so hopefully the genre can continue being alive.

Probably my favorite DnB artist is Tokyo Prose because of the atmosphere and deep vibe they manage to create. Today I’m buying their entire discography :slight_smile:

Here are some of my favorites:

I have no relation/affiliation to them what so ever, simply enjoy their music and want the genre to stick around!

5 Likes

A few recent BC highlights for me:

Astral Industries releases something, I buy it.
Enjoyed a dreamy evening listening to this one, it’s a trip!

Another piece of understated loveliness from Seil.

The last of my Topdown Dialectic sweep.
Really hooked on this hard-to-pin-down sound…

Alas, I come to BC Friday and I’ve already reached my critical purchase-listening level.
No bad thing I suppose… I :orange_heart: the process of discovering and digesting new music.

1 Like

Wow, thank you, I love this sound! Very inspiring!

2 Likes

I have a new album that came out today on Bandcamp.

For all my fellow elektronauts, here are some DL Codes:
https://drummachinemike.bandcamp.com/yum

DL Code: guh5-xx8u
DL Code: 3p6x-grdz
DL Code: a63h-u4xg
DL Code: e6w3-bc9g
DL Code: g3h5-xhgu

5 Likes

Thank you @Drummachinemike!
(I used 8zdp-ema3)

I hope you enjoy the album.

1 Like

Indeed! Truly well done!
It satisfies my listening in many levels, voice manipulation is spot on, the ambient layers/atmospheres are beautiful, I enjoy the “narration” of the composition, it’s logical without being too predictable, the beats keep being catchy (Machinedrum?) and the sound design is ace.
A clever mix of elements I struggle to assemble in my own work.
Inspiring. Keep pushing!

1 Like

Thx for the support ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is really nice! Data Based might be my favourite track. And I also love the cover art, which kind of reminds me of the Eno & Cluster album.

Just checked out some of your other releases and they are equally nice, both musically and cover art wise. Were you ever into the (now defunct) label Elektrolux?

3 Likes

Yeah, very nice offering. Thanks :smiley:

used lq78-5bqz, gonna give it a serious listen (currently listening on laptop).

2 Likes

I used qgw3-bc6g

Quick 'lil plug for my own new release today:

4 Likes

16 EPs for $16!

3 Likes

Thanks very much @Drummachinemike! I used code ylef-j53q Looking forward to checking it out later.

(edited to add now I’m listening to it now: it’s bloody great!)