Bandcamp Fridays

Now is your chance to own, basically, the audio version of an NFT. Super Rare. Super Limited Audio.

14 tracks I find so embarrassing that I made the barrier to entry so excessively high

Ah, what the heck. I’ll even include a discount code for today only.

Save 5% by using the code: i_am_an_idiot (A $50 value!!!) Offer expires today!!!

5 Likes

For an NFT, 1k is bargain.

2 Likes

Hey all, my Jamuary 2022 Album is out today! It’s free/pay what ya want, and it’s a collection of half beats and half ambient tracks, with a little extra stuff thrown in here and there. If you read the description you can see a breakdown of the genre sections in the album. Cheers, hope y’all like it. :slight_smile:

(P.s. I’ll post my bandcamp buys later :relieved:)

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! Love it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

First thing I’ve put up in quite a while after a tumultuous period.
It’s a dramatic house track made with a computer and a bunch of 80s synths.
I want to buy a new hat so any support much appreciated.

1 Like

more than half of my stuff on bandcamp is free/name your price… so if you’re broke and want to participate in bandcamp friday… there’s a bunch of modular jams and all sorts of weirdness.

1 Like

Just booked tickets for Max Cooper. Another name on the line up is Rival Consoles. Discovery of the year for me so far. This will be a night not to forget.
Eargasms

5 Likes

Oh you’re in for a treat! I saw Rival Consoles last year, and it was a fantastic show, my favourite post-lockdown gig so far by quite a long way. It was a postponed tour for his Articulation album (which if you haven’t got is also brilliant and well worth a listen!).

1 Like

So much to dig into if just discovering!
I think Night Melody EP is my favourite release but everything he does is great.

2 Likes

New Glo Phase EP out via Whisky Pickle Records! Really love this collection.

4 Likes

Its bandcamp friday yawl, so if you have a homie you support consider coppin their newest release etc, they get 100% of proceeds.

Lets not make this a shamless ad thread. Its just a share the love thread to put the info out there.

8 Likes

Been a while, but it’s what i got :man_shrugging: :pray:

Posting my Bandcamp Friday purchases a day late but whatever:

I normally don’t buy singles on Bandcamp, but I liked this song too much not to. Shout-out to @umonox for an awesome track!

I picked up @arcologies fantastic Polyend Tracker Albums.

Eyo, shout out to my dude and fellow Elektronaut @Doug! If you like synth-bap, you gotta cop this. :fire:

I found this channel late last night and now I’m hooked. If you enjoy video game music and having a laugh at the same time, it’s worth a gander. Just don’t blame me if you get sucked into the never-ending rabbit hole.

3 Likes

After discovering Julia Bondar via loopop, I finally got some album/live

@arcologies album with the tracker :heart:

1 Like

Oh its BC friday again 4th march. If you like Drones, Musique Concrete, textures, maybe give these albums a go?

Some noisier ones here too

Or, if you want your braindance

1 Like

Take the chance and get some excellent music for a good cause :ukraine:

3 Likes

Let’s help the people from Ukraine by making this bandcamp Friday a special one!

We will send 100% of the money you donate on our bandcamp to Save the Children Deutschland e.V. The NGO is helping childrens and their families who flee from the war in the Ukraine by providing water, food, clothes and a safe stay.

Donations start from 2 EUR for a digital EP, 5 EUR for a digital compilation / album and 9 EUR for a vinyl EP. Ofcourse you can donate more of you want.

1 Like

I will be buying this tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I posted this in the other thread already but bears a repost

@chaocrator do you have a Bandcamp? Do you have musician friends with BCs?

It’s epic friday.
Here’s my hoard for the day.

This is on a pretty big label, but I listened too much to this for not getting it:

I also completed my @bonesandomens collection:

And grabbed @tIB 's epic doom botanical horror track which I can’t recommend enough. It makes me daydream about the Southern Reach, that’s a plus:

2 Likes