Bandcamp Fridays

Top Elektronauts to support on Bandcamp Friday. Here are some recent releases off the top of my head (let’s add some more people to this list!):

@Fin25

@circuitghost

@Microtribe

@korpinen

12 Likes

Here’s a fresh Glo Phase release! (well last month but this is the first Fri it’s out.)

Also a here’s tape from a few months ago; 100% Analog Rytm jams stitched into seamless sets and organized by BPM for each side:

4 Likes

I might’ve splurged :sweat_smile: Mostly Jungle, with some garage, ambient, and chiptune metal in the mix as well.

Shoutout to @Dava and his Lyra-8

(If you can’t tell, I’m slowly trying to get enough Jungle/Dnb tracks to DJ with someday. :crossed_fingers:)

3 Likes

Here to recommend Duma’s S/T from last year, which is an excellent industrial album

1 Like

Word!

I remember splurging on £’s worth of Moving Shadow and other old-school jungle tracks when I first discovered buying stuff on iTunes, it all happened in one compulsive nostalgic sitting, and then I never ended up playing any of them given the opportunity…go figure :laughing:

1 Like

My latest acquisitions:
Tape-loop loveliness.

Dreamy, dub-tinged ambient with that unmistakable halftribe flavour throughout.

A trip to the alternative fringes of I don’t know where.

And my current listening booth top-six:

1 Like

Once again, bandcamp Friday rolls around. My new release, Burnout, with four remixes. It is a synth track in the post-industrial tradition with rhythm guitar stylings influenced by Robert Smith of the Cure, and (gasp!) I committed the sin or writing a guitar solo, if you can hang on to the 3 minute mark. Hope some of you enjoy it:

1 Like

Bandcamp Friday rolls around again! I’ve bought a few things:

by @bwo, I like the noisy/hazy textures on this

Not normally too into Anjunadeep stuff but this is really nice

A preorder of Hannah Peel and athe Paraorchestra’s The Unfolding. I saw the first public prerformance of this piece here in Bristol a month or two back, it was lovely.

I seem to be on a bit of a modern jazz spree this year

I wonder if they’ll keep doing these Bandcamp Fridays next year?

2 Likes

I put out my first bandcamp release today! All beats made using my Analog RYTM (last two tracks are supplemented with U-he’s Repro and Diva in Reaper). You get a samplepack with it of 100+ percussion and synth sounds used to make the LP.

3 Likes

Nice! the samples sound good too. Just bought it!

1 Like

I am closing out the year with one last full length release. Precognition has remixes from Buddy Peace, Giovanni Marks, Luxy, Nyles Miszczyk and Chasing 8 as well as 7 unreleased songs I made during 2021.

Here are a some DL codes for the release if you want to pick it up today.

DL Code: wblj-yrch

cac8-bl45

sfj2-wm5r

pwbw-hg2d

uxhe-3e3h

xqef-cudv

h87x-cp48

v48w-hhps

7pnc-vebd

l7dq-g3sh

4549-3xh5

https://drummachinemike.bandcamp.com/yum

3 Likes

I bought the new inkipak release , lots of nice breaks / electro acid tracks

The Facebook group for twgeema is posting lots of ‘pay what you want’ releases today too. If I get chance I’ll summarise it on here later today )

some youtube jams EPs with unheard bonus stuff

25% off today with: nautsakimbo

Today I released some old chiptune tracks from my archives, all made with a PO-20. The EP is a continuation of my first release ever, Pockets of Starlight, which I put out about a year ago. Crazy to see how my musical journey has changed since then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s my contribution for the cause.

A little trio of electronic ambient recordings from amongst the circuits of the Moog semi-mods.

Lyra-8 also makes an appearance.

Got these albums today :

also: would love to buy this album, but bandcamp glitches out every time I try to purchase it

1 Like

My catches:

Admittedly I didn’t realise today was actually a BC Friday and I bought them a little early :grimacing:

Shout out to @303abuser :fist:

2 Likes

thanks for the support, even if it was early. :wink:

i picked up a few today too …

1 Like