Bandcamp Fridays

20 Euro, but 15 tracks well worth the money.

Allways nice to get an e-mail from bandcamp that someone cares to pay for my music.

1 Like

Reissue of Quiet Logic from Mixmaster Morris / Jonah Sharp / Haruomi Hosono. I read a review of it on PF today, hadn’t heard of it before and it wasn’t in Apple Music, but it’s on Bandcamp. 90’s ambient-electronic vibes from three legends.

something new and noisy from the dark heart of an unusual winter

Bought the Good Time and Uncut Gems soundtracks by Oneohtrix Point Never.
He playing a show here in a couple of weeks. I’m likely going, but haven’t quite decided yet. I’m actually not super familiar with his stuff, just getting into it now. So this is part of my prep.

On the self promo tip:

https://copenhagenelectroalliance.bandcamp.com
My CPH electro crew.

Everything is 50% off today (including the full discography) using the discount code ceabcf at checkout.

Shamelessly plugging myself here. Friday it is!!

2 Likes

Actually bought several releases from Kliment, i really like his percussions, very groovy stuff.

Also in the same direction:

I downloaded lots of my purchased Bandcamp last week ( via batchcamp) to start a new traktor collection on new mac

There’s a lot of derivative nonsense in what I would’ve thought were well respected idm / electro compilations. I mostly stick with old classics

Always listen , don’t just skim through and buy … I’m now deleting gigs of music that’s derivative 808,101,Juno pads , 303 and modular noodles.

My 1 track in my own page is also derivative, it’s only there to reserve an account for re5etuk.

I believe a couple of people may have expressed some love for Romanian house producer Crihan.

If so - he’s running a promo for 80% off any purchases at bandcamp for the next week.

I think you’d just have to sign up to follow him.

I got his full catalogue for £18 (plus a voluntary boost)

Shameless plug… Vintage sound from 2009… :slight_smile:

I had no idea this was a thing…

Shameless plug, this is my favorite track of March 2024.

303 style bass line, but is Latin America instead of Detroit. Live impro during solo.

Only one monosynth (KORG Monologue) and one Drum Machine (Volca Drum). No program or DAW. Played live directly into TASCAM. One take.

Some acid trip hop goodness from jungle producer IJO

This is a track a friend made

2 Likes

Was going to post what I bought today and then started listening to the IJO ep, that’s definitely going on my wishlist for some proper appreciation

Shameless thingy too, name your price, and zero is also a number
Five Storms - B Sides for Charity | LIXIVIAT

Skee Mask on Ilian tape, as I seem to like nearly all their releases

Kelly Moran got a lend of a programmable Yamaha piano and then duets with herself on the album, beautiful and brilliant

Second album pre-order of this Jazz quartet leader from Leeds

Shellac!
“Bob took all the photos, some with a fancy camera and some with a telephone”

(Edit: Shellac “To All Trains” isn’t showing up yet as it’s pre-order I guess)

2 Likes

My latest Album from yesterday.

2 Likes

Clássico da Samba Rock à la Elektron:

3 Likes

Shameless plug: I’ve got a track on an EP called Gravel that’s out today, on Bristol label Lifted Icons:

5 tracks from 4 different artists exploring urban dystopian futurism. An EP fuelled by drones, arps, polyrhythmic percussion, sonic materials and no small amount of dread anxiety. My track Interlude II made pretty heavy use of my Analog Heat to get some chunky distortion.

1 Like