Bandcamp Fridays

Friendly shameless plug, a good friend of mine , who isn’t on this forum does all kind of darksynth music, and it’s awesome, check this out !

2 Likes

Here’s my Bandcamp page for most of my music :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sort of jumped the gun and bought this last Friday but if you get a chance you should pick this up. One of the best IDMish I have heard in some time.

1 Like

Piling on the shameless plugs with my new album/project that launched today.

Ambient, bits of post rock and idm in there. A couple of direct nods to Barker and Global Communication.

2 Likes

New Minimal House stuff from me out today:

Out today. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Here is an EP that I released today with Shoredive Records.
The best way I could describe it would be : “shoegaze & post-rock influenced electronic music” from Paris, France :slight_smile:

Feels Like Spring | NGC2020 (bandcamp.com)

1 Like

(Why Bandcamp friday is always the day I’ve exhausted a monthly limit on music…)

1 Like

This is very early in the month to already have done that! But I do feel you on this.

1 Like

I released a 2nd EP a couple of weeks ago:

1 Like

and this:

and that:

quiet happy with my purchases so far - also bought : (yes, its pay what you want, i liked it , and dropped some cash.)

Good stuff !

1 Like

I’m into Empreintes Digitales these days (concrete, electroacoustic, field recordings, acousmatic) :

There’s a new new album of harsh noise, experimental, grinding, churning, throbbing, shrieking, howling, growling, thumping, moaning, drowning, filth for your ear balls.

Yay!

This week’s harvest 100% organic human made, 0% A.I., tracks: