Bad Gear - Elektron Digitakt - Overpriced Mono Drum Sampler?

hehe what a mad lad

21 Likes

Talking complete bollocks.
The Jeremy Clarkson method.

1 Like

I removed the screen protector of my Digitone, that means something - it has a scratch and stays with me till we break beats.

The videos from that guy is very entertaining as he shows so many meme and inside jokes.

7 Likes

I came in expecting a troll and ended up getting a really funny, thoughtful video on the Digitakt. Great production quality too. Subscribed!

8 Likes

Me too. I especially loved the way he showed of the various things like pitch shifting, bitcrusher and reverb on different buttons :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This video was terrifying.

1 Like

Excellent content

1 Like

Hahaha, when you find one of your own gripes used on the
“notorious screen filled with online hate” graphic.

:rofl:

9 Likes

I like that he mentioned Ivar Tryti (@Eaves), among others.

9 Likes

The boombap at 5:07 is very nice

2 Likes

I also expected a troll but ended up appreciating the commentary, it’s well written and well executed. I just absolutely hate his news anchor-style elocution. Why do so many YouTube personalities talk like this?

4 Likes

Bad gear is really a great show.

He actually redeems “bad gear” in his videos,showing that everything can have a use and a place in a setup,even the worst like Tomcat,Timbrewolf,Zoom Arc etc.

Like his presentation and humour,it’s really entertaining and fresh as an idea.

12 Likes

I must be old. I thought it was one of the most irratating things I have ever watched. Minutes I will never get back.

4 Likes

Youre not one of these guys arent you?

5 Likes

Your double negative confuses me as much as the book reference.

8 Likes

This was so funny (as always!) and entertaining to watch :slightly_smiling_face:
Perhaps it is time to finally pull off my screen protector.

Its a book about time, a bit philosophical - time cant be saved essentially.

I’m old and I liked it.

1 Like

I love this guy’s videos.

2 Likes

…this bad gear vids usually always take a pick on truly bad gear, while he always still finds some good stuff to mention about it, anyways…

and in this case, it was the other way around…mentioned it’s flaws, all ending up in complimenting it, anyways…so, i don’t see any point to rant here…

but i do see a point to rant HERE…those guys of u, who seriously start thinking about pulling off the plastic on their displays finally, after using it for ages already…hmmm kiddos…seriously???..
that’s the mindset of people having protection plastic cover lids on their sofas, too…
sooo cosy…sooo careful…sooo virgin…no scratches on my surface…no no no, not on my watch…pffft…yeah, that’s the right attitude for big bangin’ tunes…
just sayin’…

5 Likes