Autechre MD+MnM sysex files! [+ MPC, Nord]

Same here. Just running through the patterns now.

:loopy:

3 Likes

I don’t know that tour material, so my only reference is the stuff that was reworked onto later recordings.

I’m just having my own little electro jam with the MD patterns right now. It sounds terrific! :happy:

3 Likes

Best Gift of 2018 THANKS!

3 Likes

Apparently [edit: wait I think it was Sean] got on the watmm discord and let everyone know… At first I thought it was just some wattm fanboy constantly refreshing the ae store page lol

3 Likes

Anyone have instructions on how to upload these? I have C6 and transferred wavetables to my MnM MKII +drive but have no idea how to transfer sysex.

Follow the instructions given in the “SYSEX RECEIVE” sections of the respective manuals.

2 Likes

All i’m getting is error messages trying to receive on the Mnm. Been looking through old threads but none of the recommended fixes are working :frowning:

Whenever I’ve tried to transfer files on a silverbox, I’ve always ran into problems. Eventually it’ll just work or I’ll walk away and try the next day and it’s fine.
In my experience they’ve always been a little finnicky in that regard, but it’ll work eventually.

I second reading the c6 manual

1 Like

What error messages?

does this imply that…their max/msp patches are hidden somewhere on the old myspace site? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

How so?

great find, thanks for sharing. Loving the mm kits and patches.

1 Like

perhaps generic advice, but a lot of the time sysex transmission errors can be solved by slowing the transfer rate (can do this in the c6 app) or by using a different midi cable.

4 Likes

Thanks, this is just amazing! Let‘s listen and learn :smile:

1 Like

Awesome. I need to load these tonight. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Quaristice remix contest coming up then, I reckon? :wink:

4 Likes

If somebody wants to push his youtube channel, demoing these would be a good way I reckon :wink:
(translation: I want to see a video)

4 Likes

Sysex virus :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Omg!

Those compresser settings tho…

1 Like