Audio-Scape XL-305R. Never thought I wanted a spring reverb that bad!

Found out about this company called Audio-Scape just this week.
I’m shocked for not knowing them and how good it sounds. Hearing their XL-305R 12 springs reverb for the first made me fell in love straight away. It’s not just a good sounding spring reverb, but one that has something magical. And yes you read that correctly, it has 12 springs.

Now I can’t get the XL-305R out of my head anymore and doomed to buy one. So if you don’t want to spend a lot of money (2600 Euro) on your next reverb it’s probably wise to not listen to this demo and checking out other demos.

There’s a plugin version (140 Euro) but doesn’t sound as beautiful as the hardware unit imo.

And if you already had the pleasure please do share your experience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a convenient link to the product page:

1 Like

And here’s the plugin version:

My post on it in the Spring Reverb thread :

2 Likes

Ah couldn’t find a post in search this morning. Guess I did something wrong.
Nice to read they’re going to Superbooth. :+1:

Well, it sounds fantastic, but they need to fire their graphic designer.

1 Like

I want you to design the perfect meme overlay for this unit. GO!

7 Likes

AudioScape is right near me, and I used to work with one of their founders. That reverb looks nuts… I want their Buss Comp too.

2 Likes

I have their 260vu. Fantastic compressor, rock solid build. They make amazing gear at reasonable prices and overall seem like a great company

1 Like

I have the buss comp. It’s worth the money.

1 Like

images

The vibe of 80s solid state bass heads.

1 Like

I think they just needed to hire one in the first place.

2 Likes

Agree the “look” can be a bit homemade across the board.

I have the D-Comp. I really dig this unit for compression and saturation. Here’s a nice demo of this unit: