Arturia RackBrute and Link

what do they mean with LINK compatible? Do they mean compatible to Ableton LINK - wireless? If so can we have this on the Elektrons too please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need a Link for all these Links.

7 Likes

overlink

or hyperlink

2 Likes

Sweetwater leak, rackbrute

2 Likes

Have never been a fan of the brutes sound (owned both), however I have always said it would be hard to ignore if they release a rack version.

So that sucks!

1 Like

Wonder what “tomorrow’s third and final part of the Minibrute story” will be!

1 Like

The RackBrute mentioned above, maybe? That and/or explaining what Arturia Link is.

1 Like

A sampler, for sure.

1 Like

I have a feeling it’s a case that holds some modules above the MB2, that would be cool. they may be luring people into the modular void so who knows what the future holds. I always liked the look of the skinibrute mod so that 2s is also nice to see with Artuias notoriously bad keys. I always thought the matrixbrute was cool but the keys just seem crap for something of that price range. I’m no classical trained pianist but I feel something that’s 3 grand shouldn’t have flimsy keys like that. All good moves from arturia right now though, we shall see

1 Like

Something ditching the sequencer was my thought but I’m sure they say “leave the best till last” somewhere on the site. Could be making that up though…!

A maxi, mega, giganta-brute.

1 Like

6 Likes

Oh no. The modular is taking away my vacation money

1 Like

If only their logo wasn’t ugly! :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

I think atruria link will probably just be the adjustable stand which fits all the new products together, shown here

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/arturia-minibrute-2/49738/56?u=jb

2 Likes

The plot thickens. It’s possible but never underestimate marketing talk. Even if it is just the stand it could be described as a never seen before innovative all hardware midi free way to connect synths that can support your whole rig

1 Like

Only time will tell, it feels like marketing. The stand would unify the boxes and if they mass produce euro cases for a cheap price they would be democratising eurorack, particularly by luring the demographic for minibrute buyers into euroland. I think it’s safe to assume that if they’re releasing cases and adding a big patchbay to the minibrute they probably have future plans for budget eurorack modules. Might be wishful thinking though. As much as many modular guys hate the idea of mass produced modular I have nothing invested in it so it sounds good to me. To the point though, it would be cool if it’s something more than just a stand but the stand is still cool anyway

Right on, brother!

1 Like

Now we’re marketing!

1 Like