Are you sexy enough to be an electronic musician?

Though that was Del Boy for a second :smile:

Now that’s SEXY!

It’s sexy electronic artist, John Shuttleworth. :+1:

3 Likes

Me, too. Usually keeps everyone at a distance, cause mine look like I got them in jail. The black ink also already faded into a nice light shade of blue, which perfectly fits the look :grin:
Maybe if I try with a nice polo shirt and some hipster glasses? :rofl:

I’m so attractive I’ve had to have Jackie Stallone and Mickey Rourke tattooed on my forearms to stop busses full of Scandinavian Tennis Pros following me around trying to have sex with me.

4 Likes

I m so standard white techno dude it s ridiculous: skinny, bald, big glasses, mostly black clothes.

No tattoos but a couple of piercings. Black ones, of course.

Gf s really hot though so who cares.

Should i have her playback some cheesy vocals to improve my marketability?

1 Like

At least have her standing behind the mixer or smt like that… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Play a synth keyboard that doesn t have any cables plugged into it.

2 Likes

Even as a 10 or 12 year old, watching Top of the Pops, I always used to think how when I grew up, I wanted one of the Pro synths that didn’t require any cables at all. So clever!

4 Likes

I ve often been told i m a Moby look alike. That s how bad it is.

2 Likes

Of course :sunglasses:

I met the lead of Rephelx released Sam & Valley years ago in Tokyo. Friends and I even produced a silly cassette tape with him.

Peak electronic sexiness to me lol

2 Likes

Nobody is sexy to everybody, but everybody is sexy to somebody.

5 Likes

I’m fine enough now, but planning to embrace this look as I age

13 Likes

Incredibly handsome electronic musicians are never taken seriously.
I’m convinced that is what has held me back.

8 Likes

I have an really old Samoan Style on side and Santé Muerte on the other. I’ve been in the Cotswolds in the UK, which is pretty much The Shire from Lord of the Rings, so I’ve got a few odd looks recently.

That’s because it’s tech house :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

touché haha

Didn’t realize tech house was so image driven.

As for metal, I’ve had some discussions with my bandmate, who is much more knowledgeable about metal and its subgenres. The theatricality is part of the fun and appeal of metal. My friend quickly fell in love with metal because she’d always been in love with Halloween. Metal acts dressing up and doing their theatrical thing is right up her alley. However even she admits that some acts like Watain have infamously taken it too far with their blood sacrifices and putting up roasted pig heads onstage and stuff.

Needless to say, if you don’t like theatrical performances and fun, metal is not for you.

Not surprisingly, half my friends who are into shoegaze hate metal for those reasons.

1 Like

7 Likes