Are you sexy enough to be an electronic musician?

I don’t think I am. My hair is thinning and I have too much grey now. I also have a bit of a belly now with quarantine. I also don’t have black and white headshots of me with black v-neck t-shirts and a finely manicured beard. People usually think I’m a teacher / professor. I have videos of me playing live but nothing too animated with super hot buttons on my synths / mixer - just not sexy enough. Need to up my game this summer. How about you? Are you sexy enough?

7 Likes

I’m very attractive

6 Likes

I’m not even sexy enough for my shirt :worried:

13 Likes

I started getting into electronic music just a few years ago. Before that, I was a metalhead.

One thing I quickly realized about the electronic music scene (if we exclude the “EDM”-stuff), is that no one gives a shit about who you are or what you look like. People only care about the music you make, and nothing else.

In metal, it is all about fitting in with the right style/sound, the right image, the right looks, the right attitude. Metal used to be all about being different, being the outcasts. Now, it is all about fitting into the uniform.

Electronic music is the new metal. Rock on, man!

17 Likes

Lol thanks for such quick replies but I hope y’all realize this is somewhat a pre-summer, mid-pandemic sh_tpost purely for lolz.

4 Likes

It’s just a matter of pressing all the right buttons dude.

3 Likes

But not necessarily in the right order…

I guess it depends where you define the high water mark?

5 Likes

You can always just put some fucking mask with twinkling lights on.

5 Likes

Like this?

5 Likes

Now thats SEXY.

4 Likes

Bigger, harder, faster, stronger…

2 Likes

Its not about what you look like, its the pot plants and slightly amusing ‘random’ objects in shot for your youtube (ahem) dawless jams that count.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Not to mention your grandads 1985 glasses

1 Like

I’m too sexy, that is why I don’t bother, I couldn’t handle all the attention, I have more than enough attention from the ladies as it is, true story.

5 Likes

6-piezas-para-Casio-VL-Tone-English-2018-20180509183822-500x500
Actually, this makes me feel a little unwell.

7 Likes

I’m not kidding.

I really am very easy on the eye.

To which any true metalhead would respond with a nice, polite “go fuck yourselves”.

8 Likes

Real Pics please. Let us be the judges.

2 Likes

I think I’m being groomed here…

3 Likes