Are you sexy enough to be an electronic musician?

I’m too sexy for my Maths
Too sexy for my Maths
So sexy, it whatever-rhymes-with-Maths

5 Likes

I’m cute but shy. so no

Far too sexy.

:rofl: so true…its like the underground scene never existed even back then

that sweater lol

Just wear a giant mouse shaped helmet!!!

Currently undergoing renovations…

hells yea

If you’re older than 35, just keep your hair short, your beard trimmed, and rock what I call “The Medieval Page” look:

• a very long grey t-shirt made of the thinnest material possible, with super short sleeves, a ridiculously wide neck, and the splits up each side (for horseback riding, of course)
  • skinny jeans
  • long slim shoes

This was the Berlin techno look from 2005-2019. Should still work for a few more years.

14 Likes

Just make sure you twist the knobs as if you were twisting women thingamajigs. Maybe let your tongue flap around while doing it. Mh, now I feel sexy. Gotta go wake my sleeping girlfriend by twisting things…

Slap sound incoming!!!

So sexy it hertz

7 Likes

luckily, anything but hiphop is out of mainstream popularity.
so the answer is: nobody cares.

2 Likes

Chaffs

Edit: I meant chafes, but that isn’t even close to rhyming :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Let’s face it. Our idea of sexy might be different from an average Joe.

3 Likes

I didn’t make this.

38 Likes

Haha ! You’re so right ! I only look video of electronic music with machine since 3 months, and it’s the first thing i was thinking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But then again it depends on the value of the gear being used! The more money on the table the more sexy you are! So better get that OB6 and those vintage Rolands!

We can just stick tats on our arms. And change them daily. You are so under average dude.

Funny cause I know a relatively big tech house guy and he was telling me that promoters didn’t even listen to his music before they booked him. They’d come up after and be like yo your music is actually good. :rofl: And he’d be like what? Did you listen to my tracks before you booked me? No, I just saw you had a following on Instagram and you looked good.

The caveat to your comment is that people who care about music don’t care about your image, only the music, but for the general mouth breathing population it’s the opposite.

Why is it that most metal band names are centered around Corpses, Death, Decapitation, etc? It’s so over the top with these bands that it’s like watching theater or WWF haha my perspective is as an outsider drummer who started getting into double bass/blast beats.

I’ll ask my Dad.

1 Like

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen all year.

1 Like