AR Bugs thread

For those who’ve had the glitch out problem is it a hardware or software thing do you think? Elektron wants me to send the unit over when I described that, making me think it’s a hardware issue…but if it’s just a firmware issue…maybe I can save time and not have to ship it out…

I share the frustration. The nice digitakt update raises hopes that they are at least paying attention to the customers

My issue this time around is that I can’t get my delay or reverb to work. I’m thinking it’s probably user error but I’ve read the manual repeatedly and I’m pretty sure I’m doing everything right. I’ll have the delay send maxed out and also all the way up on the FX channel, but no delay or reverb. I’ve tried everything I can think of, could it be a glitch? What am I missing here? I don’t get delay when hitting a pad or while the sequencer is playing the tracks I’ve applied it to. It’s as if the delay doesn’t exist.

EDIT: Delay and Reverb work fine in my other projects but I still have no idea why they won’t work in the one I initially posted about. Any advice is appreciated.

Track 8 (HT) is audible (weak level) on the main out even though the track routing to main is disable for this particular track!
Don’t seem to be the case for the other tracks.

Anyone?

Have you inadvertently disabled routing them to fx in global settings? Its section 14.6 in the ar mk2 manual

3 Likes

You are right my friend.
The sound I was hearing was the reverb of track 8!
So you also have to disable the FX sends in order to prevent their routings to the main out.
We are learning every day.
Thanks

PS. Nice to know that you can output the main sound and its effects in two separate outputs. The former towards an individual output and the latter to the main out (which happens to be stereo, useful for ping pong delay)

1 Like

Another thing to check is the reverb send is 0 on the amp page

Yeah i like to disable main out if i have a background noise like a pad, just send it to reverb really helps it sit in the back of the mix

I’m having another minor (though annoying) problem. Sometimes when I assign a sample to a pad, it won’t just play that sample, it either alternates between that sample and the sample just above it (in RAM). Like if I select sample #71, it alternates between #71, and #70. It will also sometimes just scroll though all the samples as I’m tapping the pad.

0___o

That sounds like a serious bug to me! Posted a ticket? What do they say?

I did submit a ticket, and I included a video of what was happening. That was the first time it happened to me though.

1 Like

Good you have a video!

Have you unintenionally set p-locks in live Rec mode on SRC while parousing samples?

I’m not in live record mode. Thx for the suggestion though.

No you may not CURRENTLY be in Rec mode. But perhaps while in Rec mode you unknowingly set some p-locks. Check in Grid mode if you have any p-locks.

2cents

1 Like

That was the problem. Thank you!

2 Likes

Just an update on my “problem”. It was 100% user error. I had an LFO assigned to that sample slot. Thx Elektron support!

3 Likes

Hoho, something new for me
Just switched device on, project didn’t load, after reboot is ok…

On AR MKI OS 1.31B here and my parameter slides are sliding to conditional trigs upon first pattern cycle without their conditions being met. If I have a 2:2 trig after a slide trig it slides to that on the first pass…

Anyone else run into this? Fixed on latest OS???

RYTM Mk2 OS 1.45:

Attempted to “Save Project” twice in a session today, only to have everything I had just done revert back to where it was upon LAST save. First time I have had this issue.