Aphex twin Digitone test ?!?!

Hope he tries the syntakt next! What do you nauts think about THIS ?! šŸ«µšŸ‘½

50 Likes

I think I want to hear more of that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too first my fav aphex
album ever gets released now heā€™s toning it up ! Ahaha whatā€™s gunna happen next ?!?**

Sorry if this is a double post btw ! Ahahah

Sick. I love the past Field Day vinyls, they have such a raw vibe.

14 Likes

How does it make you feel, to see that OMG APHEXZ TWINSZZ could be working with one of your babies?

(feel free to ignore this question if too nosey :smiley:)

6 Likes

Ahaha I had the same gear high when I found out aphex and Venetian snails owned the rytm ! But still couldnā€™t make my rytm sound like them ahaha none the less Iā€™m just gettin back into digitone and I needed this in my life ahaha

3 Likes

not surprising really. heā€™s a well-known lover of FM, and has other Elektron boxes.

not blown away by the track itself though, to be honest.

3 Likes

Haha, well Iā€™ve been in touch with him about it so itā€™s not news to me. But nevertheless, itā€™s really fun to hear this kind of raw output.

47 Likes

Iā€™m ded with this comment for so many reasons. :star_struck:

In any case, congrats ā€“ that is greatl!

4 Likes

See, Autechre and Monomachine + Machinedrum :smiley:

Although @futureimage did a kickass recreation of the first track of Untilted back in the day. And I believe he was learning to play another track from that album on drums at school when his teacher said, ā€œlol nopeā€

That made me smile.

15 Likes

He has transcended to Elektronaut status. Welcome brother.

5 Likes

Venetian Snares but at Paul Stretch ā€œtemposā€ :laughing:

11 Likes

First song released that takes a literal month to listen to.

3 Likes

So I was thinking about selling my digitone, since I wasnā€˜t using it much anymore.
But now :sweat_smile: Fanboy has to keep it

8 Likes

Trust me Iā€™ve listened to everyoneā€™s Machinedrum and Mnonomafhine music out there! And if thereā€™s more Iā€™ll find it :slight_smile:

Ahaha thatā€™s my side project where I slow down Venetian snares 800% !

1 Like

I sold my digitone being grumpy about its ā€œsoundā€ but realized I had my own sound within the digitone ! And ended up gettin it back because I couldnā€™t live without finishing this track!

32 Likes

You can hear itā€™s the Digitone. 100% all Digitone patterns. I donā€™t think itā€™s even processed externally.
Iā€™m not a big fan of the track though TBH

4 Likes