Analog Rytm mkII Midi notes to microkorg

Hey,

I want analog rytm mk2 seq to trigger some notes of my microkorg. Microkorg is setted up midi cable is plugged fine. However I’m lost in trying to setup up AR. Is it possible to make it to trigger microkorg notes, how to do that?

I tried to research, but manual is too complex and doesnt adress this issue in particular and google didn’t helped as there is no threads that cover this.

Thank you in advance

i have certainly commented on this very topic a few times … try a few of these links for related answers

https://www.elektronauts.com/search?q=sequence%20midi%20%23elektron-gear:analog-rytm%20@avantronica%20%20order:latest

Thank you for the reply

i see many threads about sending midi triggers, but not CC notes. also I see a lot of people saying that they can trigger notes by pressing AR pads, but I want to sequence midi on AR, is that even possible? manual doesnt cover also no tutorials on internet.

<- this is best thread i’ve found and its not clear how to set up at all from it although I followed, I can’t find a way to program midi notes on AR triggs.

What I’m saying in is that I’m that stupid and and Im looking for a clear step by step way to do this