Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Black is the new, er black. Or something.

Thankfully no iMac translucent candy coloured tat like its the late 90’s all over again, but then again who’d pull such a tacky move? :joy:

5 Likes

Identical from what I can tell

Nope, just aesthetics, because why not - they look great !

1 Like

Seriously…just another color?:confused:

3 Likes

I think that was in the first production run. Problems seem to have subsided.

Very sleek.

1 Like

changing color = a chance for youtubers (loopop, bobeat, cuckoo?) to bring us a review with the later firmwares and why all 3 years back reviews were wrong = a chance to get new customers with some buzz :wink:

I guess many people asked for a black version, I know, I am one of them haha.

17 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

I’ll have all the grey boxes and I like them, they stand out from the black crowd of synths.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I must agree

1 Like

Wait there’s new firmware?

i like grey better - if that helps

2 Likes

Not that I am aware of but I meant compared to the old reviews. They did update quite a lot the ARmk2 especially so all the reviews are kinda wrong nowadays

4 Likes

I’m thinking the “factory content” (i.e. what is pre-installed) would be part of an OS update? Not sure. At any rate, the current firmware OS on the Mk1/MkII support page is still 1.40A from Nov 2019. Also not seeing any new ‘Free’ soundpacks for MkI/MkII… but probably need to give it a few days.

4 Likes

Side note: I gather @void’s been known to offer similar paint jobs.

3 Likes

I wish a new Digi family member, something like the Digitone but 6 analog voices (or at least analog modeling).

I mean while its cool its not that big of a deal. Im a nay sayer though. lol

Could owners of the previous versions also get access to the new presets and patterns, like when the digitone keys came out?
I like the black look. Though it seems very sus not to update OT. And weird to only update the colour. Is this a BLM thing?

2 Likes

Ahhh understood

Since the site is crawling in case anyone wants a full look:

7 Likes

You mean an Anatone and a Anatrack? that would be lovely. Especially if the Anatone could be polychained to the A4 to get 8 voice polyphony!

1 Like