Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

I love them better with their colours.

Vantablack please!

2 Likes

2020 The Black Year

New Moog Models

7 Likes

Iā€™m with you. More Elektrons in resume paper stock colors. Even MFB Barf green.

2 Likes

I never realized this until now. Thank you(except that Iā€™ve gotten rid of my rectangle elektrons)

1 Like

Black is amazing, but I think they should consider using Wacky Waldorf Microwave XT colors or Silicon Graphics Indigo form factors going forward.

4 Likes

Well this is cool.
Are they maxed out on what they can do with the octatrack? Would be nice for some kind of update for it. Like flippin overbridge!!!

Youā€™re clearly insane.

The new ones have 300% the analog and 72% the warmth.

So whatā€™s going on with the Octa? Maybe a mk3 coming? Otherwise, why no new model?

When OT MK2 was announced, Analog MK2s were announced some time before. Weeks or a month or so, canā€™t remember exactly.

For this reason I am not expecting an OT update/transformation quite yet.

Octatrack MKII is already space grey so probably we wonā€™t see any reborn model here - except for an Octatrack 2 of course! :star_struck:

I think it was a week later iirc. But yes, agreed, itā€™s going to take much more work to squeeze an OS update out of OT. It could get a new black shell at any time, tho, I guess.

1 Like

I doubt there will a OT black version in the next weeksā€¦stock build up is quite solid at retailers but everything is possibleā€¦

2 Likes

Just noting how the Analogs and OT were upgraded at near enough the same time. OT is basically maxed in terms of firmware so maybe weā€™ll see a couple of tiny things like trig preview and track probability but not much else. But the black case wouldnā€™t be too much of a hassle to turn out much sooner.

2 Likes

Are this shipping now now? Or wait some weeks?

Is the Elektron video made with just the AR and A4.? I quite like that video and music. Does remind me of Depeche Mode though in a good way. Would like to know what video editing software they used to make it.

15 Likes

now if they give the MKIIs a screensaver maybe Iā€™ll spend the money upgrading from my Rytm MKI lol

This phrase is a paradox :tunga:

Digi boxes white edition when

11 Likes
4 Likes