Analog Rytm & Analog Four. Transformed

Oh gotcha. I didn’t know if there was some other Elektron buzz surrounding new filter hardware or something.

OTmk3 with analog filters.

One can dream!

1 Like

I’ll take them both at that AUD price. Time to sell some stuff. might, buy before the USA stimulus package passes as the AUD might go down again…oh, shit, rytm sold out already!

1 Like

Well the AU sites are listing them now, but even after adding GST there’s still four to five hundred dollars profit being made by the importer and retailers. Even after subtracting the pittance for shipping on mass, it’s still a price gouging mark up.
I hope E will ship directly to me.

1 Like

Extra profit. The RRP from Elektron has distribution and retailler margin baked it. Very hard to look at it as anything but a cash grab from au retailers.

1 Like

The only thing more deplorable than this is my overwhelming desire for it, because it’s BLACK :v:t6:

2 Likes

I don’t want to be rude, but who buys gear for its resale value? Just wondering.

Erm…the black MK2 sounds just like the grey MK2. No Sound difference. Ppl. were just teasing Elektron, bc of their past marketing campaigns.

3 Likes

The grey model Looks sexy with all buttons blue…

7 Likes

10 Likes

Not buying for resale - but satisfaction when you have the latest thing and the shine is taken off it a bit by there then being something ‘better’

What a silly way to make yourself sad. You’ve still got what you paid for, it hasn’t got any worse than it was two days ago. New and shiny is just new and shiny, it doesn’t sound better or make you coffee in the morning.

6 Likes

Can we hope to benefit from the new factory content on the old ones?

1 Like

Well, i feel with you, but those are just tools. Its more important what you do with them. There always will be something new and shiny. Focus on what you have now. And this “transformed mk2” is just a different color. Nothing else. You got your current setup for a reason. Stick to that.

5 Likes

Has to be said they look damn fine. I wish I was in the phase of life to throw a bunch of spare cash at the two of them.

I think these will be highly coveted machines. Doubt you’ll see them resell on the 2nd hand market for some time.

1 Like

That Rytm is tempting me more and more. I’ve never tried one, but it would have been cool if they did something to the pads, only based on the countless unhappy punters I’ve heard talking about them. If I’m gonna drop 1900 euros or whatever, I want some Maschine-level pads.

5 Likes

having custom colour & brightness/screensaver settings would be awesome

8 Likes

These look great but prefer the ‘test equipment’ vibe of the grey models.

7 Likes

Black looks better on mk1, probably becouse it has gray knobs and buttons, and this would look good, but having black knobs and buttons, it is not, gray looks better. So yeah. It is not like we have internet personality disorder , just basics of design.

Please Elektron, I am still waiting for solid wood end cheeks. They will improve the sound no end.

2 Likes

At my own surprise I do prefer a LOT the grey version of the MK2.

3 Likes