Analog Heat

Is that a Burl above your 500 rack? :ok_hand:

I guess weā€™re gonna call the genre of dirty / distorted music this spawns as ā€˜heat waveā€™?

8 Likes

haha yes, good :eye:

the elektron machines sound marvelous driven into this thing

Iā€™m surešŸ˜€
Also, I loooove Elysia gear,we have a pair of xpressors, want both the xfilter and nvelope!

1 Like

Never mind a good old hair metal music video (can it get better than wild child? Yes, holy diver!) but an ad from your next favorite tropical island for elektron gear?

Besides that, nice move elektron, you got me hooked againā€¦

1 Like

Gotta say that little demo helped whet my appetite. more more more!

2 Likes

Yes, the LFO waveform rate goes into audio range, so if you assign it to something like volume or filter cutoff, you can get that growly noise stuff

3 Likes

Iā€™m not next to my gear and I havenā€™t used CV a lotā€¦ Do you know if itā€™s possible to set CV values on A4 Performance macros ?
I think it would be awesome to control several :heat: parameters at onceā€¦

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s nice idea if possible. Was there a logistical reason OT doesnā€™t have scenes on midi tracks (problematic sending so much fluid midi info etc?) or was it just decided not to be added? Would have been nice with AH for that kind of thing tooā€¦

:thup: :elan: :heavy_check_mark::heat:

Performance Pads on ARā€¦

:japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Yeah man ā€¦ great stuff on the horizon, so: when will it be available ?

SMD! :control_knobs: :grin:

:pray:

I was just wondering: Will it be possible to use AH via Overbridge as a second Audio-Interface, that runs parallel to the normal Audio-Interface in the DAW? And more: Will it be possible to run two different instances of ob: one with the distortion and filter fx of ah, and one only using the inputs and outputs, so I can connect other hardware-Effects and implement them as a send/return in my daw?

I hope ob is able to do that and this would help to connect more outbord-gear to the daw. Core Audio can only do this with multiple outputs, but not with the inputs, so this would be a very nice addition (if the roundtrip latency is not too long).

I saw from a german online shop, that ah will be delivered 17. november. Dont know, if this is the official date.

Yes it is.

1 Like

just saw thisā€¦ Ā£629 pre order @ GG digital

1 Like

they Karacter is beast for sure. I love it. It can go from mastering grade saturation to bring life to the overall frequency balance of your mix, or go nuclear and destroy the sides and mid signals separately. Not sure I Heat will do the same. Looks more like a great distortion/filter effect, but thats about it.

1 Like

how versatile would you say the Karacter is? iā€™m considering it, but itā€™s a lot of money to drop.

do i understand correctly that the AH can be controlled with the x fader of the OT?

so then I can do something similar with my Scene and Perf pads of my AR?

will be very interesting, I thinkā€¦ but maybe I am a little too optimistic about this AH

1 Like