Analog Heat getting some new tricks?

Maybe we’ll hear something at the LA Synth Expo 2019, which runs Sep 28-29, where Elektron are exhibiting, according to the newsletter.

1 Like

just can speak from the Analog Drive but this thing has so much character!

I love it! It can be subtle and aggressive! LOVE ANALOG HEAT!

Already possible! Self oscillating multimode, filter, noise (with max distortion), exponential waveform for lfo :
Kicks, toms, snares, hh, claves, etc…

I have to sequence this with OT.

11 Likes

Yes, i can confirm this!
Im away from my home for a few days but when i return im gonna demonstrate this for ppl that are suspicious about this. Gonna make a track with a self-oscillating and self-quazi-sequencing (yes, that too) AH.

6 Likes

I want an LFO designer, CV outs instead of CV ins, Ableton Link support, somehow, with rock solid timing that’s syncs perfectly with the Octatrack, something exciting that I haven’t anticipated, some chocolate, and a solid gold helicopter.

4 Likes

id be happy if they finally gave it the ability to be a midi interface for the computer, then Id probably use it as my only sound card.

4 Likes

I want a pony. And the ability to use the channels independently so you could route them as two mono chains in series.

3 Likes

Bit crusher

2 Likes

All sounds made with AH alone. Recorded / sequenced in Octatrack.

Trick : more noise / distortion if you plug Out L to IN R and record OUT R. Path :
Drive L > filter L > drive R > filter R

Analog Heat : Drum synthesis and sequencing

24 Likes

Like all elektron boxes they take a while to make friends with but once you do they are the gifts that keep on giving

Awesome! I wanted to do the same.

1 Like

This is so cool, had no idea Heat could do that

3 Likes

Niiiice.

1 Like

Elektron are really pushing the Heat at the moment. Just saw this on FB:

Possible chance of a wee announcement at the LA Synth Expo?

3 Likes

Or just not enough sales? :sketchy:
I just need a simple an reliable midi message to trigger envelope and lfo. @dtr I told you I could trigger it with CC16 (Env Threshold), but there is latency, and it’s very annoying to program, buggy if you add other midi messages. (Stuck trigger) :sad:
As @qlamerand did, I used Control in > Footswitch mode > Env Trig, trigged by A4.
Works as intended.

6 Likes

You could be right on that one. Maybe not enough people ‘get’ the AH

2 Likes

So, no news yet?

it’s old news by now

3 Likes