Analog Heat : Feature Requests

I’ve usually got Ableton’s Utility before and after the Heat plugin to manipulate the stereo field, It would be awesome to have that control while using it standalone!

BPM isn’t an issue if you’re clocking from an external source, although it would be cool if you could sub-divide and create super slow synced LFO’s.

I hope support for the audio interface for windows xp and 7 will happen sometime soon

I hope quite the opposite is the case - that they don’t waste precious development resources on supporting outdated operating systems and I’m quite confident they won’t.

3 Likes

It’s about the only thing that is still missing though, aside from eventual bugs (haven’t been able to test). And I think it existed in a previous update as well.

XP and 7 are very old , i doubt many are using it and likely to be major tech issues in doing it.
i doubt the latest pc games are being made for XP … hell why not ask for a dos / command line version…

its time to update.

1 Like

Please Elektron, add a screen saver to the mk2 :pray:

5 Likes

Step sequencer

3 Likes

Coloured screen and more knobs via firmware update ?

3 Likes

The only reasonable request in this thread.

1 Like

Actual heating elements to warm my studio ?

It’s almost winter.

1 Like

Free patch pack?

Mine gets pretty hot actually

1 Like

dual mono operation

:open_mouth: that’d be neat.

Analog Neat?

4 Likes

well that was quick :wink:

6 Likes

(Ok, so I’m not certain this would be feasible, as my understanding of CV routing is admittedly fairly limited. Any comment likely to enlighten me will be warmly welcomed.)

Here’s the idea.

Seeing as :
a) the AH ‘control in’ ports can be configured to accept expression pedals;
b) expression pedals basically sit in a loop, filtering a control voltage sent from the device they are meant to control (hence the use of a TRS cable); and
c) the maximum and minimum voltage values handled by the AH are customizable…

It doesn’t seem like much of a stretch to think the “control in” ports could be used as straight-up “CV outs” (assignable as LFO and envelope destinations).

If possible, that would be positively amazing.
It would wildly broaden the usability of this already fantastic machine.

Doesn’t seem possible. Maybe I’m wrong but as far as I understand it expression pedals receive fixed voltage and send back another voltage modified by their resistor…
AH doesn’t seem to send modulated voltage.

I only want one thing : A DEDICATED MIDI MESSAGE FOR TRIGGER!!! :weary:
Preferably any note on AH midi channel.

5 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea! That way, we could “midi-sidechain” any parameter to which the LFO and envelope can be applied.

That’s exactly my point: if you go to ‘parameters > control in > control in A (or B) > control mode “CV”’, you are able to set the “CV zero level” and “CV max level”.

I’m thinking that if it can be modified manually, then can likely be modulated. :slight_smile:

1 Like