Analog Heat Desktop Stand

Hi Peeps

New AH desktop stand to be coming soon, this will be another high quality professionally designed and manufactured stand, It will match our existing desktop stands for electron machines with the same viewing angle and paint finish.

Let me know your what you think…

[All Desktop Elektron Stands will be available from - Futurebeat Music

7 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

Teckno control panel vibes… Like a little section of the cockpit of the Endeavour…

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback the first batch of AH desktop stands will be available in about 2 - 3 weeks hopefully. will keep you updated. :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like

Will this stand fit the Digitakt as well? I’m not sure but it looks like it’s about the same size as the Analog Heat

This is not adjustable at all I guess?

Correct not an adjustable viewing angle, it will be the same view angle as our existing Elektron stands range we offer.

Futurebeat Music - Elektron Stands

Single Elektron stands will be back in stock next week.hopefully :relaxed:

Will this fit the Digitakt?

Hopefully ? can only confirm when the Digitakt is finally released, they were advertised as perfect partners for each other D/A, I am sure they would want all there boxes to look cool next to each other ? it would be strange to have odd box size, so hopefully Elektron stick with the AH size format and VESA mounts, we will have to wait and see.

according to the elektron website, they’re both 8.5×7.2×2.5″. any update on when these might be available? looking forward to buying

Hi

Still waiting for these to be made, as there was a delay with approving the design with our manufacture, it looks like it may be another 3-4 weeks before they are here.

Will keep you updated :relaxed:

I’ll be tempted to grab one, for sure

1 Like

Konjo, sounds like Simon confirmed the VESA mounts. My question, is there anyway to bind the full size cheeks with the smaller stands? I have a MD and picked up a Digitakt on pre-order. I’m hoping to keep these side by side and bound together for a cleaner appearance.

Looks good!

1 Like

Glad to hear VESA mounts confirmed :slight_smile: Sorry this is not possble, would not be able to fix two units together side by side only desktop placment side by side as the AH box and stand do not have any side mounting features.to fix onto.

Any news about availability?

Should be available by end of next week, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just arrived this weekend Elektron AH desktop stands now avaliable. :grinning:

Elektron Desktop Stands - Futurebeat Music

5 Likes

I got mine this week! Good job! Fits perfectly and looks nice together with the RYTM.
I will post pictures soon!
I bought it for the Digitakt, however the rubber feet underneath the Digitakt are not similarly placed as underneath the AH, but no worries! These rubber feet can be peeled of quite easy, just do this with care.
Then fix the Digitakt to the stand, after that you can fix the rubberfeet on the same places as on the AH.
Easy to see where you have to place 'm.

2 Likes