Analog Heat Cuckoo mega video

Hello,
I made an Analog Heat video. It’s very long, but that’s because I wanted to try it out on nearly all my gear!! So check it out! Keep it running in the background or something. :heart_decoration:

Sent from my :heat:

16 Likes

ha :heart_eyes: visual wobble bass at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldv3uh9kLPM&feature=youtu.be&t=3002

1 Like

Yeah it’s the iPhone optical stabilizer that seems to be sensitive to bass, while in flat position. Grrr… :cheeky: :heat:

4 Likes

Great job :slight_smile: Flicked through. Will watch it all tonight.

Cool. I hope you find something in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loved this video and I watched most of it. Certainly the best video on the AH so far. I really liked the ‘Enhancement’ setting for completed mixes or mixed sources. Seemed to open everything up. I also thought the AH makes the Teenage Engineering stuff sound monster. The OP-1 sounded huge. AH seems to work as advertised and I’ll be getting one. Who can resist?

1 Like

…it makes a lot of sense…

Thanks Cuckoo! Great video again.
And the iphone bass bug is pretty funny… you can almost see the bass!

Ha ha, yeah it’s sort of funny. Just bugs me immensely at the same time! I’ll have to order new SD cards right now!

Great point that the MnM already has its sound all by itself, I’d love to hear an FS1R or VSynth through Heat… seems a great sauce for gear hoarders.

1 Like

nice work handsome, will be watching this tonight.

Yeah, I agree. Even though it can quite bothersome, you actually get a visual of how the bass is being enhanced.

Great job showcasing, as always, Cuckoo!

2 Likes

I need to stop myself from watching this until I have $700 to spend! Cuckoo 4 president!

6 Likes

now THAT’s a demo - thank you !

2 Likes

Cuckoo you wild and woolly pioneer. Boldly going where no Elektronaut has ever gone before.
You always have such an amazing way of demoing gear.
The true musician always comes out, and doesn’t ever feel like we are in a science lab or maths lesson.
Best demo of heat and first time we have actually even heard filter resonance and cutoff knob tweaked.
All I can say is it’s an absolute travesty if you had to pay for Heat yourself, as with this and all your other extensive demos of Elektron gear, reckon you’ve sold that many your putting the Elektron CEOs kids thru college.
You should move to the states, there’s a job available, no one wants Hilary or Donald.
Well done man.

6 Likes

I love when u use the Continuum Fingerboard it sounds to be a funny instrument to use on the flow !!

Unfortunately it’s too expensive for my budget haha :joy_cat:

BTW really nice video of the analog heat !

always grateful for your demos, cuckoo. i appreciate the time and effort this must have taken!

i’m especially glad you spend lots of time on the first three circuits, as i share your intuition that these will prove most useful for broad gentle warmth (across a bus, poly instrument, etc.). has your experience so far squared with that expectation? any further thoughts in this regard?

3 Likes

thank you for that Cuckoo, the man who made me decide to buy me my Elektron ! :elan:

2 Likes

@cuckoomusic it’s funny how the visual pb is close to air deformations from heat :smiley:
Especially with the Volca FM.
Relevant ! :smile:

Now seriously thank you pal : it’s pretty clear what this box does after watching your extensive tutorial !!

1 Like

That bass is enormous.

1 Like