Analog Four/Keys OS 1.50: bug reports

ensure midi goes to din & usb

1 Like

Bug on my MKII:

When poly is enabled and the arpeggiator is disabled, notes set on the ARP page will be played when previewing a trig, even if those notes are not set on the trig. E.g., if you set NO2, NO3, and NO4 to some ā€œdefaultā€ values, then create a trig that only locks NO2, NO3 and NO4 will still be played.

1 Like

+1. I tried reloading a sysex backup and the scale per track still came up x1 for some tracks.

+1.

Iā€™m finding the arpeggios are played incorrectly after the first note too, depending on the type of arp. They only play correctly with polyphony disabled or set to unison.

Thank you very much!!! Somehow this has been disabled.

1 Like

Hi,

midi from my external keyboard is not transmitted to midi out, itā€™s working for the four internals tracks, and the internal keybord is working with well with midi out.

I tried the new OS this week end and it was working perfectly but today itā€™s not.

I double tchecked everything on the keybord and the A4 so i think maybe itā€™s a bug from the A4 ,but if somebody have a solution i will be gratefull !

Do you have midi out / send midi enabled for the tracks you want to transmit to midi out? (It is a per kit setting, I think, so maybe it is active in the kit it was working with and not turned on with the other kit)

1 Like

yes, itā€™s working with the internal keyboard

Are you using auto channel?

1 Like

Do you have Keyboard Destination set to INT + EXT in Midi Port settings?

1 Like

Disregard. Dumb-assery afoot on my part.

./facepalm

Reposting a bug from 1.40 that is still present:

The reverb send on the delay effect sends both the dry and wet signals to the reverb, rather than just the wet.

My Mk2 gets stuck on the start up screen about 20% of the time since the 1.5c update. I power off, wait a few seconds and power on and it starts ok. Sometimes I have to repeat this a few times for it to start up.

this is my problemm too

1 Like

Guys. This is reported. Present way to deal with this is to wait longer before switching on againā€¦suggest 30" to 1 minute.

1 Like

nop, i use chanels 1, 2, 3, 4 for the internals tracks and 16 on the cv track for midi out

yes

I think this feature (soft thru on midi out) works only with the autochannel, so maybe try thatā€¦ Also make sure to have track midi out enabled, as said beforeā€¦

5 Likes

Ok thanks a lot, i will try this later

Itā€™s working again !! so itā€™s only on auto chanel. Many thanks :pray:

3 Likes