Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

Amazing!! With MIDI out on the Analog RYTM, I can dump other dedicated sequencers that I don’t need in my setup.

3 Likes

Amazing update! But still nothing about Amp envelope reset option?

3 Likes

Yeah, this update sucks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So I’ve read through (most) of this thread and even used the search function (right?) but is there a way on the RYTM MKI to use the randomization feature on a parameter page for a track in a scene? Maybe I just don’t have enough fingers.

1 Like

Mad Props to the Elektron crew for yet another killer update. This surely required a ton of skill, wisdom and passion. It’s unprecedented in the industry that a company continues to push out significant, game-changing features across all their devices, years after release.

For those of us that appreciate the intense sonic and compositional flexibility of these machines, it’s still always stunning to see the horizon expanding.

For Those About to P-Lock, We Salute You.

:heart::elan:

11 Likes

Ouch. Does anyone else confirm this?

Wow! Just got my AR MKII today after spending a good 2 weeks trying to decide between it and the Digitakt … the one thing holding me back was Wishing for the ability to sequence my MB88 303 emulator… I never have lucky timing like this!!! So freaked excited!!!

This so sick!!! Yess!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ahm, okay, so since the sequencer don’t output program changes, I actually can’t access both of the Rev2’s patches in bi-timbral mode. That’s not so much on Elektron (not at all, actually) but to the somewhat dim design that the bi-timbral mode on the Rev2 requires that you send a program change to access the synth in layer B. Prophet 12 don’t work like that. Two patches, two midi channels. Done.

As much as I appreciate my Rev2, now that I came across this limitation, I’m actually considering trading it for a Prophet 12.

1 Like

:frowning: lost the trick to sustain trigs, pads or [Retrig] with [Track]

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

That works ok for me (MK1).

@Zac_Kyoti you can latch [retrig]?

Very cool to have midi out!

Still struggling to send midi to the beatstep pro drum gates, so that I can trigger my modular… Any suggestions?

No. My reply was actually to someone else who deleted their unrelated post. No latching retriggers for me.

1 Like

oh yikes. I already had that problem and hoped that 1.50 would stabilize the issue… installing tonight.

I’m curious as to how many are having issues with older projects and this update. I want to update (my A4 and AR2) but I can’t afford to screw up my old projects.

Backup everything first then you are good to go.

2 Likes

Some samples disappeared on my AR mk1. I think they were all in the same transfer file I popped in a while back; all prophet 6 bass.
Though I’m not digging into why. Just gonna re-record them.

Now you tell me!

1 Like

Here we go!!! Absolutely over the moon and universe with this update! Amazing Elektron! Simply amazing!!! Thank youuuuuu

3 Likes

Alleluia!!! :heart_eyes_cat::space_invader::alien::poop: