Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

If I’m not mistaken(which I’ve already been today), once a track receives external midi, it completely turns off its own sequencer data to the track, no?

that’s what the post before says, I agree then :wink:

the point being you can’t have a dual sequence going - which I guess was the intended use case being questioned

1 Like

Are parameters slides or note slides going thru midi out ?

1 Like

definitely not

2 Likes

YESSSS!!!

Scale per track on AR, wuhuuu :smiley: makes me very happy. And parameter randomization as well. High five! (sound of very loud high-five)

2 Likes

Just here to say thank you Elektron! It’s amazing to occasionally have new life breathed into machines purchased ages ago.

3 Likes

Ok thank !

Second question :blush:

Is the selected “Key Scale” affecting trigs or are note send as rough ?

1 Like

Key Scale will affect MIDI as does Transpose

3 Likes

Having a lot of fun with this update, in my particular case, I was reluctantly deciding if I should buy a dt/hardware sequencer in order to midi sync my A4/ARm2 and my eurorack stuff. I’ve got a decent midi to cv module but I only really need like 2 external midi tracks in order to sequence cv, and had been sequencing from ableton/iPad, which is effective but not as immediate when I’m feeling like just jamming out…so now the a4 is master between the 3, and it’s saved me a bunch of time and money. I’ve barely got into the scale per track etc! Also, auto change track pad is the best!

2 Likes

:kiss:

thank you :+1:

Very nice to use with the song mode so !
Amazing.

1 Like

Huge update out of the blue :heat: :3lektron:

1 Like

This is just wow.
Can’t wait to try it out. Control input settings now change per kit… Wohooo

1 Like

HELP,

updated the A4 MKII to 1.40 can’t get the midi out working.

Mode: usb-midi

1 Like

I just tried, and yes it does!
So you can use FX tracks to send midi notes to a synth, and still use parameter locks to control your fxs.
But you can only send note on/off and velocity. No control on the external synth parameters such as filter or modulation…

2 Likes

It’s in The Fn + Note menu

3 Likes

Yabedaba-dooo !

3 Likes

So if I set Track 1 to recieve notes from Midi Channel 1, it also sends the sequencer data out to Midi Channel 1? I cannot select another Midi channel? Avantronica, thanks for the quick help

Also, auto change track pad is the best!

What is this :upside_down_face: ?

Which parameters can be randomized? Any ones that can be parameter locked?