Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

So Iā€™ve read through (most) of this thread and even used the search function (right?) but is there a way on the RYTM MKI to use the randomization feature on a parameter page for a track in a scene? Maybe I just donā€™t have enough fingers.

1 Like

Mad Props to the Elektron crew for yet another killer update. This surely required a ton of skill, wisdom and passion. Itā€™s unprecedented in the industry that a company continues to push out significant, game-changing features across all their devices, years after release.

For those of us that appreciate the intense sonic and compositional flexibility of these machines, itā€™s still always stunning to see the horizon expanding.

For Those About to P-Lock, We Salute You.

:heart::elan:

11 Likes

Ouch. Does anyone else confirm this?

Wow! Just got my AR MKII today after spending a good 2 weeks trying to decide between it and the Digitakt ā€¦ the one thing holding me back was Wishing for the ability to sequence my MB88 303 emulatorā€¦ I never have lucky timing like this!!! So freaked excited!!!

This so sick!!! Yess!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ahm, okay, so since the sequencer donā€™t output program changes, I actually canā€™t access both of the Rev2ā€™s patches in bi-timbral mode. Thatā€™s not so much on Elektron (not at all, actually) but to the somewhat dim design that the bi-timbral mode on the Rev2 requires that you send a program change to access the synth in layer B. Prophet 12 donā€™t work like that. Two patches, two midi channels. Done.

As much as I appreciate my Rev2, now that I came across this limitation, Iā€™m actually considering trading it for a Prophet 12.

1 Like

:frowning: lost the trick to sustain trigs, pads or [Retrig] with [Track]

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

That works ok for me (MK1).

@Zac_Kyoti you can latch [retrig]?

Very cool to have midi out!

Still struggling to send midi to the beatstep pro drum gates, so that I can trigger my modularā€¦ Any suggestions?

No. My reply was actually to someone else who deleted their unrelated post. No latching retriggers for me.

1 Like

oh yikes. I already had that problem and hoped that 1.50 would stabilize the issueā€¦ installing tonight.

Iā€™m curious as to how many are having issues with older projects and this update. I want to update (my A4 and AR2) but I canā€™t afford to screw up my old projects.

Backup everything first then you are good to go.

2 Likes

Some samples disappeared on my AR mk1. I think they were all in the same transfer file I popped in a while back; all prophet 6 bass.
Though Iā€™m not digging into why. Just gonna re-record them.

Now you tell me!

1 Like

Here we go!!! Absolutely over the moon and universe with this update! Amazing Elektron! Simply amazing!!! Thank youuuuuu

3 Likes

Alleluia!!! :heart_eyes_cat::space_invader::alien::poop:

Short term solution for the AR octave offset.
Dial the OSCā€™s tuning back 2 octaves on the synth you want the AR to sequence.

Unfortunately it doesnā€™t work if you play / record with pads. The offset is still there when notes are played by the sequencer.
Edit : unless you change again your synth settings, maybe thatā€™s what you meantā€¦

Yeh. What I mean is on my Toraiz AS1 I retuned the OSCā€™s back 2 octaves.

2 Likes