Analog Four 10 year anniversary coming up…

yeah, I honestly think so too. if something should come again, then probably sometime next year.

Probably there are no firmware updates and an anniversary edition would not sell like Octatrack - 500 units in a week is a big hit

1 Like

@Elektron A4 anniversary features updates

6 Likes

Yes and theistockphoto-1060257496-612x612 the face of it never happening…

1 Like

Funny that a lot of things never meant to come ( second lfo for DT, song mode for digits … ) did eventually came after all.

happy birthday A4 :(((

11 Likes

so it´s fair to say that the flagships are buried?

Gotta say, it’s disappointing that the Octatrack gets its 10 years marked, but the Analog Four doesn’t.

Not even a T-shirt.

2 Likes

No.

It’s fair to say that’s your impression.

3 Likes

Ok, wake me up when there are any updates for either of the analogs.

in the end it’s all about sales.

lol

I’m not sure the A4 can wear a T-shirt.

6 Likes

As you wish. I’ll be making nusic on mine so I might not notice the announcement.

2 Likes

Having packed it in a carry-on padded with my clothing, I can assure you that it can.

10 Likes

Well, technically, the A4mk2 isn’t 10 years old…

Happy anniversary A4! OG MK1 still rock n roll since 2015…

I’ll hold on to this until the Omnitrak gets released…

Maybe next up is the A8! Who knows. Either way, it’s been a happy 7 years together. Maybe soon you’ll get a Digitak pal? Anyway, cheers, kanpai, schkol! Etc.

5 Likes

Still have mine from the first batch, me & my sadly now deceased mate spent an hour with Cenk in the Production Rooms in Leeds blinding us with his skills and persuading us our lives weren’t complete without an A4 & OT. I knew very little about Elektron before that.

Mine’s actually more like an Analog 3.8 now, track 2 has an issue with filter 2, the resonance needs to be up at least 10-15% for it to sound normally otherwise it sounds like a zylophone. The other tracks are still fine though.

8 Likes

Well, technically , the OctatrackMk2 isn’t 10 years old… but it didn’t stop Elektron celebrating

1 Like

I imagine Elektron is a bit more “on the rails” than Dwarfcraft Devices was, but in our 13-ish years we blew past anniversaries left and right. We were focused on the disasters at hand most of the time.

5 Likes