Analog Four 1.50 & Analog Rytm 1.60

It keeps on happening on random occasions but about 80% of the time. So far the issues I was having were with the Rytm - occasionally it did not turn on by pressing the on/off switch but usually the second try was successful. 2 or 3 times I had the issue with the error about the Pads - so far nothing constant. Today as I was updating the OS on both devices during the update of the Rytm it froze at ‘success! rebooting’ screen. Had to restart it where it continued it update to the end. The A4 however started making problems from the beginning with the not-being-able-to-turn-on. I don’t want to admit it but I feel frustrated. I just succeeded integrating both devices into Ableton and was hyped about using them. Now each time I turn them on I fear if they won’t die.

Now on both devices…

Maybe check your power outlet, try in another room or building, to rule out issues with the power circuit In your room

1 Like

MK 1 RYTM user here. What is new with the updated factory content ? Synthesis modes and samples?

Thanks a lot for the update… Now i can use my Ipad as fx processor !!!

2 Likes

No, the factory patterns/sounds are tweaked. That’s all. No difference whatsoever outside of factory content meant for seeing what the device can do.

Edit: Also, no new factory content for Mki A4 and AK (clarified by @avantronica below).

1 Like

I am installing the update tonight on my AR mk2

I will report back tomorrow and order the A4 mk2 black

1 Like

Damn… Previous B1 factory song was much better than the new one (it has been moved to C1 in 1.50)

Same here

New Patterns made from new Kits made from original Factory Sounds.

1 Like

It should be available for AR1 as noted in my initial post - it’s only AF1/K which doesn’t get the new content

3 Likes

If it continues, please contact support. We will sort it out for you.

9 Likes

I’m writing a ticket as we speak.

4 Likes

Ah yes, thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

when i got to pattern C02:

tenor

2 Likes

I have an Analog Keys on Firmware 1.40, but when I open Transfer and connect via USB, there is no Drop Menu to be found. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: My bad, had an old version of Transfer installed. Ignore please!

2 Likes

Looks like a fantastic update! Just so I haven’t missed anything: It’s not all of a sudden possible to set trig prob to trigless trigs, right?

Nice update. Now I have to buy a new ARMKII black with the new OS.

2 Likes

Damn you Elektron, I was planning NOT to buy an AR Mk2.

Does USB class compliant mean stereo? Or seperate tracks?