AI generated art

prompt: the story of jesus told in cartoon robot comedy format

“Jeslus”

4 Likes

This always cracks me up:

4 Likes

:rofl:

I love this interpretation of the prompt (you might need to be british for this one…)

Pat Butcher’s earing

7 Likes

Some googling helped a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not very intelligent is it?

(The images for “what have you done to me Pat?” Were… just wrong)

2 Likes

You did get some lovely human skin masks though, something Dalle seems to enjoy (as do I).

This is my favourite one of those so far:

How about Ken Barlow eating a kebab ?

Edit: Double bonus! Pat Butcher in Sesame Street

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Oh great they put it in the body of a killer drone. Nice.

Night night everyone, sleep well

Man with donuts for eyes

2 Likes

so…this shit definitely still needs some “fine tuning” :grimacing:

1 Like

Starryai

1 Like

I’ve found that 90% of what I create is nightmare fuel, which makes sense given the technology.

Fun fact: the prompt for the second one was “oops all knuckles” and it went in a much different direction than I expected. I guess it was trained on a Sonic corpus?

15 Likes

Is this Starryai as well?

2 Likes

The first image makes an awesome album cover :ghost:

What webpage did you use?

I’m using Midjourmey. Here’s another one – I asked for “The last supper but it’s Jim Carrey and everyone has big hair and is crying.”

3 Likes

It’s weird. I think of this as sort of ‘mutation arts’. It comes across as collage, digitally assimilated based on the lineage of digital (or digitised) images. I’m not sure what to make of it. Most of what I have scene is grotesque. Why is that? It’s like a Francis Bacon engine. Or an LSD generator. I think it’s the mutational quality for some reason - mutant in the proper sense, or like life forms born with abnormalities. It reminds of that time those dudes showed Miyazaki that crawling dismembered AI animation, and he was basically like get this biz outta of my face. It was only a small moment in the documentary but his contempt for it somewhat resonates with me. Handing over the keys of creativity and accepting the hideous as some new legitimacy, meanwhile throwing in all the beauty, honesty, purity that the human mind also seems capable of conjuring. Maybe it’s just the source code, or the collaborative input. Why are we asking for the dark, or does it show we don’t know how to ask for positive images?

7 Likes

damn, i hadn’t seen… but i think he interpreted it too literally in regards to attributing it to real humans (his friend). the fact it drew such a response demonstrates how emotive this tech can be…

don’t know the true reason these systems can go so dark, but would assume trained libraries fairly accurately represent the yingyang split of human light/dark content.
they are just naively mashing them together.

3 Likes

if he had been shown a human created animation in a similar vein (a torso been dragged along using its head as limb) would he of had the same response?

1 Like

yeah, it’s definitely just one response, on one particular day. it just drew a parallel for me - which is strange, I think this was 10 years ago, or so, and here’s AI, still rocking the disfigured steez. don’t want to derail the thread, keep sharing. but I haven’t seen much editorial on it yet, but it’s definitely doing the rounds on the socials and forums of late

1 Like